Post in here if you're knees are not jerking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not atall happy with how we've played this season but there's hope we can improve and still end up in a decent position so i'm gonna remain optimistic that Martinez looks back to what made us good last year and gets us into the european spots again. I think we need to get back to the Everton that wanted to win every tackle and get the ball forwards quickly, get Lukaku dropping in so he can turn and run at defences with the ball. For some reason we're less dynamic this season, we've lacked a secondary plan at times which Roberto needs to sort out, that said i think at times our players hgaven't stepped up when it's counted, bar a few it feels they're lacking confidence and not really enjoying their football, i'd like a return to that arrogant style we implemented and if w manage that i'd say top 6 isn't unrealistic.

tumblr_mdpjbnK8pL1ql68mpo1_500.gif

It was EXACTLY the same under Moyes on here. If you so much as questioned what the hell he was doing, you were knee jerking and being a bad fan.

Mods... This is a serious thread,,,, can you please infract Tommye as its the right and honourable thing to do.

And pipe Boss blue down too before I reap the whirlwind on him thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.