Possible January striker targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Siggurdsson was hounded until the 2nd half Against Fulham and Leicester the revisionism is astounding.

He's decent but he doesnt do enough over the course of 90 minutes to be the guaranteed playmaker of the side especially long term considering he's approaching 30.

Bernard has played 2 games and grabbed 2 assists. He has all the characteristics to play in the 10 position.
Not sure I get your point? Are you saying Gylfi isnt that good because people stopped saying he was gash when he started performing to a higher standard? Thats a mad logic, and no reason to play Bernard in his place.

If we could line up like this after the summer I would be extremely pleased

48456D6F-86A6-4A34-BA8B-812C5E7ECA16.jpeg

I think Danny Welbeck may be available on the cheap. He's a world away from the 70m+ striker that we need to compete, but at least he's a proper centre forward. Could be worth picking up imo.

How do people feel about Bertrand Traore? He's spent a lot of time on the right but he has scored goals when given a shot up front. Not sure he is up to the level we need but he was always a talented looking player at Chelsea and still just 23.

I think Danny Welbeck may be available on the cheap. He's a world away from the 70m+ striker that we need to compete, but at least he's a proper centre forward. Could be worth picking up imo.

We already have a quick , athletic , crap striker that can’t finish

How do people feel about Bertrand Traore? He's spent a lot of time on the right but he has scored goals when given a shot up front. Not sure he is up to the level we need but he was always a talented looking player at Chelsea and still just 23.

Think he'd get bullied playing centrally tbh. Better carrying the ball from wide, a bit like Richarlison.

I would guess that Brands is looking to sign a striker more than any other kind of player. I don't believe it will be Welbeck or Giroud. I think he may be looking again at players signed by the European giants where the move has stuttered or not worked.
Digne, Gomes and Minna indicate to me that this may be the preferred route.

Status
Not open for further replies.