Possible January striker targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor Chalov - the next big thing from Russia. Only 20 years old, 22 goals in 63 games for CSKA. But I doubt he'd available in January.

@bluestevon your thoughts on him?

Gabriel Barbosa

Got a move to inter but struggled and didnt get a chance on loan at benfica because of injury.
Back on loan at santos now but it expires in january, banging them in for santos.
Maybe a loan with an option to buy?

People may say why go for someone who couldnt cut it elsewere, just look at paco at dortmund and adrian silva at sevilla who struggled at parent clubs. Its about fitting in at the right team.

But if we are doing it properly and not just adding without it being a genuine improvement, if we have to wait till the summer, we wait till the summer

Gabriel Barbosa

Got a move to inter but struggled and didnt get a chance on loan at benfica because of injury.
Back on loan at santos now but it expires in january, banging them in for santos.
Maybe a loan with an option to buy?

People may say why go for someone who couldnt cut it elsewere, just look at paco at dortmund and adrian silva at sevilla who struggled at parent clubs. Its about fitting in at the right team.

But if we are doing it properly and not just adding without it being a genuine improvement, if we have to wait till the summer, we wait till the summer

Couldn’t get a sniff at Inter or Benfica. File under Leandro Damiao.

Couldn’t get a sniff at Inter or Benfica. File under Leandro Damiao.

As i said paco alacer couldnt get a sniff at barca, adrian silva couldnt get a sniff at ac milan.
Benfica was an injury ravaged time if i recall.
And again as i said, loan with opportunity to buy would be ideal

As i said paco alacer couldnt get a sniff at barca, adrian silva couldnt get a sniff at ac milan.
Benfica was an injury ravaged time if i recall.
And again as i said, loan with opportunity to buy would be ideal

But Adrian Silva banged them in for Porto and Portugal, likewise Alcacer for Valencia. They proved they could do it.

Brazilian league is absolutely garbage. Pretty sure 120-year old Juan still plays there.

Status
Not open for further replies.