Possible January striker targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton will be willing to get shut of Gabbiadini in January.

He's doing nothing for them, but I reckon a change of club and manager and he'll do for us what he did for them when he first came in.

Wouldn't be that dear either.

Dave, Gabbiadini’s strength in my opinion is to link the play from the midfield to the forward line, we already got a few of these, one being someone who will be magic for us in Bernard.

Think we should concentrate on an out and out CF like Mr Large Underpants from ManUre who wants to leave them now

Last edited:

Aubameyang. He’s not happy, playing wide, doesn’t even start every game. Madness. He’s got to be in th3 top 3 strikers in the league. Personally I’d say he’s the best and strangely enough, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. He’s affordable and quite possibly available.

Aubameyang. He’s not happy, playing wide, doesn’t even start every game. Madness. He’s got to be in th3 top 3 strikers in the league. Personally I’d say he’s the best and strangely enough, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. He’s affordable and quite possibly available.
You're mental if you think we could get Aubameyang mate. He is neither affordable or available.

hahahahaha yer mate

I'd personally like us to take a look at Josef Martinez at Atlanta United even if it's a short term loan with a look at buying in the summer. I know we didn't have a great record in Europe before his move to MLS but 51 goals in 56 appearances is very impressive.

I'd personally like us to take a look at Josef Martinez at Atlanta United even if it's a short term loan with a look at buying in the summer. I know we didn't have a great record in Europe before his move to MLS but 51 goals in 56 appearances is very impressive.
niasse would score 100 in MLS. have you ever watched a game of MLS ?? defenders legit dont know how to defend literally

niasse would score 100 in MLS. have you ever watched a game of MLS ?? defenders legit dont know how to defend literally
You're probably right hence the short term loan. Just thinking of other options besides the usual names and who offers something different to what we currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back