Possible January striker targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we deffo need to look for quality over quantity at this stage. We have Tosun and DCL who can ‘do a job’. I dunno whether they are going to go out and spend £50m-£60m on one player in Jan but that’s probably what it needs.
It's the toughest position to get right. Just look at Morata - £70million quid and can't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Think we deffo need to look for quality over quantity at this stage. We have Tosun and DCL who can ‘do a job’. I dunno whether they are going to go out and spend £50m-£60m on one player in Jan but that’s probably what it needs.

Agree, as long as Richarlson is fit no need to enter the Jan market. Silva set-up relies on all the front 3 + Siggy chipping in with goals, it's not like we are generating tons of chances and squandering them. More goals needed from Walcott & Bernard mind.

No need to panic buy and get another Tosun (not meant as as insult, but he clearly has deficiencies in certain areas of his game). Let's develop the team and tactics with what we have got upfront already (DCL and Tosun are good backups). Then lets get somebody top class to push Richarlson next summer window.

Linked in summer werent we...target man?

If were playing on the counter then Richarlison should be the 1st choice but we need a target man type to win headers when defences sit deep...at the moment the options are DCL and Tosun. Thats fine until the end of the season...lets see how they do?

The priority should be sorting out the right side with Wan Bissaka (or similar) and Lozano.

If Wan Bissaka came availible, there would be bigger suitors for him

Also amazing how players can play crap their whole career here and still end up costing 27m ( you know who I’m talking about )
940553904-1206x602.jpg

Realistic options:

Rashford

Willian Jose

Batshuyai

Unrealistic options:

Martial

Immobile

Not many strikers out there at present but I think Rashford is the most realistic for many reasons.

Wouldn’t mind having a crack at Rashford like. If we are gonna spend big it’s worth a crack at him.

Won’t get him mind

Agree, as long as Richarlson is fit no need to enter the Jan market. Silva set-up relies on all the front 3 + Siggy chipping in with goals, it's not like we are generating tons of chances and squandering them. More goals needed from Walcott & Bernard mind.

No need to panic buy and get another Tosun (not meant as as insult, but he clearly has deficiencies in certain areas of his game). Let's develop the team and tactics with what we have got upfront already (DCL and Tosun are good backups). Then lets get somebody top class to push Richarlson next summer window.
and what about when hes not fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.