Portsmouth vs Everton - 1st Dec 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to this one? It's local to me so I'm going up to see the boys.

pics please bruce, fratton park isnt going to be around much longer, so a few ground shots and maybe a pic of the queues for the half time lager would be great.

(i say this on a selfish note as id like to compare the matchday experience there to goodison and see if they have better facilities and views and are still moving onward and upward)

Fratton is a [Poor language removed] hole to be honest, and the stand I'm in is the shittiest of the four. They have one reasonably modern stand opposite where they put the away fans but the Milton End used to be terraced and is very bare bones. They only put a roof over it recently. Pretty sure they havn't got any facilities in this stand so by the time you get around to the others the queues won't be pretty.

cant find 'match previews'

im looking to put something together associated with fixtures and results.

Sorry, i mean, to find out the referee of a match, find the match preview, like Portsmouth Vs Everton (the referee is at the bottom of the page)

That link is just some referee stats...

The formation i would like to see would be...

- - - - - - - Howard

Neville - Yobo - Lescott - Baines

Arteta - Carsley - Cahill - Osman

- - - - Vaughan - Anichebe

Thats what I like about you Dom- always the realist ;)

I hate playing Portsmouth at their place- its an intimdating stadium that always has the crowd on your back. I think we will be lucky to get away with a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.