Poll: Your starting 11 v Watford

Your starting 11 v Watford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Gbamin would be a shoe in this week if we weren't up against one of the most physically strong midfields in the league - is he ready to go 90 mins at that intensity? He might have to be etc. but as someone else said, don't want to knock his confidence even more.

And I think we'll be forced into playing DCL because we'll likely lose the battle in midfield and might have to bypass it to get up the pitch. Iwobi might be useful for this also if he's fit.

Kean to score off the bench.

Two options here:

1) Gbamin for Schneiderlin: or,
2) Gbamin for Schniederlin AND Davies for Sigurdsson

May see the transition to 4-3-3 a little earlier than planned if Gbamin isn't 100%

Thought Calvert-Lewin was unlucky to get hooked over Bernard on Saturday, let alone get left out completely the following week..

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Gomes Davies
Sig
Richarlison Kean Bernard

*Gomes fitness dependant

Bring DCL and Iwobi on for Kean and Bernard 60/65 mins to stretch them for last half hour

If everyone is healthy I'd start Gomes and Delph but it doesn't look like either of them will be available meaning it'll almost definitely be Gbamin and Davies. I expect Gbamin will do better but I don't love throwing him in like this.

Welbeck 9/1 first goalscorer, you just know it’ll happen, just to spite us. That’s if Watford can stretcher him onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.