Poll: Your starting 11 v Villa

Your starting 11 v Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still don’t get it
I get that he plays and gets picked regularly (so Silva for what it’s worth (not a great manager imo,but that’s another discussion not for today) must see something in training we never see on the pitch) I agree he can hold the ball up ok ish and has got some pace about him, imo that’s the limit of his abilities, striking a ball he’s one of the worst I’ve seen. So he gets picked for whatever reason and plays, it’s highly unlikely he will get a goal, so his jobs are to hold up the ball and chase and hurry the defenders (which he can sort of do ok) holding up the ball yes he does that to a degree, but his distribution to midfielder wingers etc is woeful, no point in holding the ball up but rarely ever doing anything when trying to laying it off. I’ve watched a lot of him and whether you agree or not that’s his roll, If your seeing different I haven’t a clue what player you have been watching, because it ain’t DCL. Or unless your watching him train and your seeing what Silva does, I would imagine our training is comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.