Poll: Your starting 11 v Lincoln

Your starting 11 v Lincoln

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I`d go near full strength whilst giving some of the new guys a chance they havent had yet...

Pickford

Sidibe Mina Keane Digne

Davies Delph

Richarlison Bernard Iwobi

Kean

Dropped to the bench from the Villa game is Schneiderlin, Sigurdson, DCL and Coleman with Holgate, Stekelenbug and Walcott
Whatever MS picks the most important thing is we are in the next round!!! Ive said it before, whether it be pre season friendlies or cup games against lesser teams we need to be winning and building that winning mentality...... NSNO

All I know is Mina better play since they’re likely to lump a bunch of set pieces into the box from all over the shop.

Maybe with set pieces, but after a couple of summer acquisitions Lincoln have been playing a different brand of football in open play. If anything I would say we could get some success from a set piece or two as there is not an awful lot of height amongst the Lincoln team (excusing the defenders.

I`d go near full strength whilst giving some of the new guys a chance they havent had yet...

Pickford

Sidibe Mina Keane Digne

Davies Delph

Richarlison Bernard Iwobi

Kean

Dropped to the bench from the Villa game is Schneiderlin, Sigurdson, DCL and Coleman with Holgate, Stekelenbug and Walcott
Whatever MS picks the most important thing is we are in the next round!!! Ive said it before, whether it be pre season friendlies or cup games against lesser teams we need to be winning and building that winning mentality...... NSNO

Swap Bernard and Iwobi around please.

Genuinely no idea what Silva will opt for tonight, but if I were in his shoes I'd go with something like this:

Pickford

Keane -- Mina
Coleman
------------------------ Digne

Davies
------------- Delph
Iwobi

Richarlison
----------------- Bernard
Kean

Aim to put the game to bed within an hour maximum and start thinking about making changes then. Think Davies should get the nod over Gomes, give the sexy man a night off.

Status
Not open for further replies.