Poll: Your starting 11 v Lincoln

Your starting 11 v Lincoln

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aazak

Player Valuation: £20m
Pick your starting 11 to play Lincoln. Post your formation / ifs & buts / whatever...

It would be great to have more options (@GrandOldTeam?) , especially this week, but polls seem to be limited to 20 options, so if you want to pick anyone else, choose "Other" and post to tell us who and why.

Gotta give some of the fringe minutes just in case we need them later in the season and to build up fitness.

Pickford
Sidibie
Holgate
Mina
Baines
Davies
Delph
Gomes
Walcott
Kean
Iwobi

Stronger than what Marco will pick.

I surprised a few before by backing Sidibé over Coleman but I think it's time this squad realised if they stink out the gaff they're getting dropped. Not that Coleman did that but he wasn't great, need to keep these players on their toes working hard, get the feeling some feel undroppable and that filters into their application levels. I'm led to believe Sidibé is rapid which this team desperately needs as they get caught on the break too easily. This worked for Villa and I think Lincoln will try the exact same thing.

Would also bring Holgate in, see how he does with Mina, and get some pace and assertiveness alongside Mina.

433:

Pickford
Digne
Mina
Holgate
Sidibé

Delph
Davies
Iwobi

Bernard
Kean
Richarlison