POLL: Would you like David Moyes back as Everton manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moyes doesn't get offered the Everton job...where is he going to go? Rejected from Newcastle and Celtic + apparently pulled out of the race for the Villa job

If Moyes doesn't get offered the Everton job...where is he going to go? Rejected from Newcastle and Celtic + apparently pulled out of the race for the Villa job

it seems Real Madrid might be needing a new manager happen things go wrong on Saturday night :dance:

No.

Anyone voting "yes" are forgetting the last two to three years of dross he served up.

Bring in Heitinga for Neville at DM when we're down a goal anyone?

No.

Anyone voting "yes" are forgetting the last two to three years of dross he served up.

Bring in Heitinga for Neville at DM when we're down a goal anyone?

lol

Because individual changes are a reason for not wanting a manager back...

I get why people don't want Moyes back, I'm one of them. However, it's not on the back of any 'dross' he's served up, it's out of principle that we're looking forward as a club and not dwelling on the past.

And I can't believe there is so much antagonism to Moyers with very little money he bought;
Cahill , Coleman ,Aretha , pienarr , Howard , stones , jagelka , felaini and sold him at a big profit.
I know at times he was negative but Ferguson chose him as his successor .
For me definitely Moyers before de Boer who has only managed in an inferior lea

Firstly, he was given 11 seasons to win something...won nothing. He is not a winner...his one real chance was bottled by conservative tactics.

Secondly, he lowered Evertonians expectations that plucky little Everton were the best pound for pound team in the league. In other words, a 4th place trophy was about as high as we could ever expect.

Lastly, his dealings with us with Baines and Fellaini after he left for United were a massive two fingers up to Everton FC.

He served his purpose and outlived his welcome by about 3 years.

This has me slightly worried, he says he wants to get back into management and I presumed he would get the Villa job or go all out for the Celtic one but neither has happened. Does that mean he thinks he has a real chance of getting our job or is he just looking for a better job to come along?

For all those moaning about Hughes, it says it all that I would prefer him to Moyes and I don't want Hughes anywhere near this club. I pray Moshiri gets this right.

Brechin City calling. I have resisted even looking at this thread, not believing that anyone could be serious about the idea. How many people remarry their ex after she had gone off with someone else then been dumped - twice.

Brechin City calling. I have resisted even looking at this thread, not believing that anyone could be serious about the idea. How many people remarry their ex after she had gone off with someone else then been dumped - twice.

Deperate people go back, those with no confidence to move forward.

Moyes is mad for not going after the Villa job. Yes they are rubbish, yes they got relegated, but they've just had the Lerner shackles removed and he could re-build his reputation in just one year by taking them back to the Promised Land of the Premier League, and then jump ship to a decent club once he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.