POLL: Would you like David Moyes back as Everton manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Language
Oh my god 24% want him back

We don't deserve nice things
I struggle to understand the vitriol towards Moyes.

Aside from Joe Royle's FA Cup, the club basically went through a succession of downward on and off field spirals.

Theatre Bill pops up, looks for value in the championship and lo and behold 11 years later and a squad featuring young England talent, that is cash positive with CL, Europa experience and an FA cup final behind them and we can't slag Moyes off fast enough.

I'm a wool and since the day I heard us boo his return, I'm f%$@%g glad I am. No sense of dignity or respect shown to the guy whatsoever.

For every Moshiri there's a mike Ashley. Be careful what you wish for and take note of who's turning us down.

NO! A dull man who will never take us to the level we all want to be. We should be aiming higher than him. Imagine Moyes competing against the heavyweights of Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, Conte. It'd be futile and deeply depressing watching the inevitable failure unfold!

Aside from Joe Royle's FA Cup, the club basically went through a succession of downward on and off field spirals.

Theatre Bill pops up, looks for value in the championship and lo and behold 11 years later and a squad featuring young England talent, that is cash positive with CL, Europa experience and an FA cup final behind them and we can't [Poor language removed] Moyes off fast enough.

I'm a wool and since the day I heard us boo his return, I'm f%$@%g glad I am. No sense of dignity or respect shown to the guy whatsoever.

For every Moshiri there's a mike Ashley. Be careful what you wish for and take note of who's turning us down.
Are you blaming the fans lad

Theatre Bill pops up, looks for value in the championship and lo and behold 11 years later and a squad featuring young England talent, that is cash positive with CL, Europa experience and an FA cup final behind them and we can't [Poor language removed] Moyes off fast enough.

agree with this...i'd rather have Moyes back than Mark Hughes, Pelegrini or FDB for that mater. Even Koeman - he hasn't done a whole lot either.

The guy did a very good job for us for 10 years on a shoestring budget. So unless we can convince ur man from Seville or kidnap Gaurdiola when he flys into Manchester....then I wouldn't be too disappointed if he was the choice.

agree with this...i'd rather have Moyes back than Mark Hughes, Pelegrini or FDB for that mater. Even Koeman - he hasn't done a whole lot either.

The guy did a very good job for us for 10 years on a shoestring budget. So unless we can convince ur man from Seville or kidnap Gaurdiola when he flys into Manchester....then I wouldn't be too disappointed if he was the choice.

What ale have you been on tonight fella?

So, I'm guessing GOT has invested in a new ADC, which is now being stress-tested, am I right? Make the lads think Moyes might be on - that'll do it :)

No mate, not in a million years would I want him as manager of my football club.

But I certainly do not want Moyes anywhere near either, Emery or Frank, we want a winner.

Emery i would agree...but he ain't coming here... and FDB has a similar record to Ronnie Delia in a similar league. a complete gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.