POLL: Should Silva be sacked as Everton Manager after today's defeat?

Should Silva be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 776 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 42 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his stupid square head and flat ponderous face in the dugout, blowing out his bottom lip and rubbing his chin whilst flashing his oversized watch that is becoming tedious.

He's got no passion at all and it shows not just in his actions but also in his voice, very uninspiring.

The people have spoken resoundingly.

88.8% of all votes in favour of the manager's removal.

93.1% of all votes from people who do care, in support of a managerial change.

This is a democracy Farhad. You've gotta do what you gotta do.

He's gonna get next week now. Sacking him at this point after waiting all weekend, would be a joke even by the standards of the idiots who run us, the time to sack was right away or within twenty-four hours of the Norwich result. I suppose that giving Silva an extra week or two could be seen as positive if their motive was to back their man up for as long as possible (I think it more likely cowardice but I'd sooner it be stubbornness). This is all just delaying the inevitable though Silva is a goner.

Marxit means Marxit!

Does not quite work like that in a private company!

Well it would appear that the Board have still not got the gonads to sack Silva,even though it is overwhelmingly clear that that is what needs to be done! How many times does this situation have to happen before the inevitable decision is made?.For a club that does so many things right off the field this is totally ridiculous.Without the football team being as relatively "successful" in staying in the Premier League since its inception, without us the fans there would be no club!. I hope the Board are aware of this posting because its about time they really listened to us. I don't need to live through the 70's the 90's and the last 5/6 years of tedious nothingness before something changes. We are EVERTON for god sake,surely we are better than this ?.....(rant over)

Every second I keep typing and reading, he's still getting paid, probably more a second than I get a month

Status
Not open for further replies.