Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best bet if you genuinely fear relegation. He’d relish it too as Everton are a big club.

The other experienced hands are Moyes, Redknapp, Pardew..

I'm sticking to my guns despite today. I 100% do not want Sam "throw us a few grand in a brown envelope" Allardyce. I'd hate it if we hired him. There are other managers out there capable of getting this bunch of overpaid asshats playing again. And I certainly do not mean Pulis either.
The problem is this squad never played well. The problem is deeper than the manager.

None of the above!! You get fathead in you become 18th-15th floater.
Under no circumstances would I want him anywhere near our club

But you do understand we could end up in the championship. One cant just say none of the above when there is a real chance of it happening this season. In any other circumstance i wouldnt want someone like big sam near our club but he is the best manager to keep teams up. Therefore i think he should be a real option. I bet poll will change in the next number of weeks.

But you do understand we could end up in the championship. One cant just say none of the above when there is a real chance of it happening this season. In any other circumstance i wouldnt want someone like big sam near our club but he is the best manager to keep teams up. Therefore i think he should be a real option. I bet poll will change in the next number of weeks.
And there is just a real chance we could end up in the championship with him in charge. Different story if there was 8-10 games left, theirs 28 games left!! That's 84 points... let's calm down and get the right guy in, not some muppet who floats around prem strugglers thinking he's the bollox

We can’t score and concede at least two per game. Make no mistake we are in a relegation fight.
Even Palace who are bottom can still find the back of the net.
People moaning about big Sam need to understand the we need a manager who knows the league and more importantly how to get out of this situation.
If we can’t score than we at least need to be hard to beat and play against.
We are so easy it’s unreal. Leicester have been poor all season and we made them look world beaters first half.

Allerdyce would have a quick impact on the team results wise and I’m sure after the England episode he will have something to prove.

Hey blues. Quick survey.

Did you find yourself:
  • Calling Martinez a Spanish clown and demanding his head?
  • Celebrating Moshiri as the new Abramovich?
  • Criticising Lukaku as lazy or his poor first touch?
  • Saying we should share the goals round this season?
  • Wanting Barkley sold?
  • Demanding Koeman’s head?
  • Insisting Unsworth should get this job long term?
Then YOU are part of the problem you Geordie.

Hopefully Everton relegation will see you running to your spiritual club of Man City or Chelsea and we can reclaim our fanbase from the toxic peril that stains it.

Ev-er-ton!

Hey blues. Quick survey.

Did you find yourself:
  • Calling Martinez a Spanish clown and demanding his head?
  • Celebrating Moshiri as the new Abramovich?
  • Criticising Lukaku as lazy or his poor first touch?
  • Saying we should share the goals round this season?
  • Wanting Barkley sold?
  • Demanding Koeman’s head?
  • Insisting Unsworth should get this job long term?
Then YOU are part of the problem you Geordie.

Hopefully Everton relegation will see you running to your spiritual club of Man City or Chelsea and we can reclaim our fanbase from the toxic peril that stains it.

Ev-er-ton!

Havnt done none of that me. But we are a bit rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.