Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Gibson

Player Valuation: £8m
In the last few days various media outlets and football analysts (including Crystal Palace's impressive chairman Simon Jordan) have linked us with a move for former Newcastle and England boss Sam Allardyce.

I think he'd be a good candidate. He took over at Bolton when they were Football League also-fans and he turned them into European contenders - on a shoestring budget. And he kept Sunderland up against the odds. He's also one of the most forward thinking managers in the country; he was one of the first to utilise sports science to get the best out of players.

Would be interesting to gauge what the people of this forum think.

Last edited:
In the last few days various media outlets and football analysts (including Crystal Palace's impressive chairman Simon Jordan) have linked us with a move for former Newcastle and England boss Sam Allardyce.

I think he'd be a good candidate. He took over at Bolton when they were Football League also-fans and he turned them into European contenders - on a shoestring budget. And he kept Sunderland up against the odds.

Every tedious post you make screams boring WUM.

I think he'd be a good candidate. He took over at Bolton when they were Football League also-fans and he turned them into European contenders - on a shoestring budget. And he kept Sunderland up against the odds.

No thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.