Poll: Sam Allardyce - yes or no?

Should Big Sam be appointed as Everton's next permenant manager?

• Yes

Votes: 263 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 736 66.5%
  • Cheese on toast lid

Votes: 48 4.3%
  • Allardyce for the rest of the season with Rhino as No.2

Votes: 60 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why not - we’re deep in trouble yet we want fantasy managers who have no experience of the position we’re in. We have to wake up and make a decision and after today that’s not DU.
Behave. There's 28 games left not 6, appointing a stone age manager like Allardyce at this point would lose half the fanbase and calls like this reeks of the kind of knee jerk lunacy that seems to be ever increasing within it.

I'm sticking to my guns despite today. I 100% do not want Sam "throw us a few grand in a brown envelope" Allardyce. I'd hate it if we hired him. There are other managers out there capable of getting this bunch of overpaid asshats playing again. And I certainly do not mean Pulis either.

Behave. There's 28 games left not 6, appointing a stone age manager like Allardyce at this point would lose half the fanbase and calls like this reeks of the kind of knee jerk lunacy that seems to be ever increasing within it.
Ok mate - suggest to look at the league table and open your eyes. 2nd worse goal difference, no passion and no plan. But ok we will wait a little longer.

Can he make a silk purse out of a sows ear ? Give him the job, we need a saviour, anyone who can't see this is seriously blind

Status
Not open for further replies.