6 + 2 Point Deductions

Feels like I've read variations on this theme since forever.

Journo phones lawyer, "hello there, if circumstance x happened, and party y appealed could parties a, b and/or c pursue legal action"
Lawyer "meh, guess so"
Journo "Cracking, let's get that written up and I can get back to hacking dead kid's voicemails"

Forrest seem to have abandoned that ship mate! lol

These journalists are all imbeciles. The clubs can claim compensation from the PL but can’t take legal action against us.
That's correct. With yet another PL Independent Commission deciding how much we have to pay out. More work for the Super Silk (below is from the Guardian at the time of the original decision - presumably nothing has changed, except I guess Forest would have to pay too if they lose their case).

1000011844.jpg
1000011845.jpg

That's correct. With yet another PL Independent Commission deciding how much we have to pay out. More work for the Super Silk (below is from the Guardian at the time of the original decision - presumably nothing has changed, except I guess Forest would have to pay too if they lose their case).

View attachment 247441View attachment 247442

That reporting of this never made any sense to me mate - we were in breach for 22/23, Burnley were relegated in 21/22.

I smell waffle.

The thing is that I could easily have hidden my loyalties and if you look at my postings I have been honest throughout that includes emphasising the misdemeanours for which charges for Chelsea are likely
I don’t think misdemeanour is the right word is it? Admittedly all in the past and under a different regime, and current owners cooperating, but “minor wrongdoing” seems a little lightweight a description.

Everton push for it to be this season, otherwise it would of been last, so getting done twice is our OWN fault
As the rule stands, the loss is base over three seasons - we got done in this period 10 points reduced to 6 points - yet they are doing us twice in the very same period ? = Double punishment in the same era .....

Probably the first game to be the CL final with the rs as 'home' team. All the stadium painted red and it renamed as the Kloppdrome.

Blue Bill weeps happy tears from an angel's handlebars in the heavenly boys pen.

Genuine thought, maybe that’s why the exterior doesn’t have anything blue unless it’s lit up on the metallic roof.

For cup finals / other sports events and concerts.

View attachment 247441View attachment 247442
It’s very confusing really. It’s all to do with rules W.27 and W.51.5.

W.27 is essentially the hearing that was in May with clubs indicating they might claim if allowed. Then told they had 28 days after the hearing to show their loss of earning etc.

W.51.5 says that the commission could have awarded compensation through the hearing. Which they didn’t. And I can’t recall seeing any mention of compensation in the initial hearing report.