6 + 2 Point Deductions

Makes it increasingly difficult for a new owner to come in. Financially we are a basket case
At some point be it under the current owner or indeed any successor all the debts will have to be consolidated into one long term and affordable sum. The model in this respect is Spurs.
I am far from sure how your current owner will deal with his investment but if there is the best part of £1 billion in loans ( not soft loans ) that bulk that attract interest then even on a minimum % it will eat significantly into any increase that will be delivered by way of matchday growth
Owning or building a stadium is a significant financial drain and who knows it might be a better solution for the new stadium to remain in the ownership of your current owner who charges rent akin to the sum West Ham and indeed City pay for their new stadiums it might not be a great solution but there has to be some sort of compromise particularly if the brighter future a new stadium should herald becomes ever more complicated

Don't forget the losses per the '22 accounts was £44m but they show a loss of £13.5m after adjusting for academy, women's league and community costs. Therefore a loss in '23 of £40m should surely allow the same reduction!
Yes - but I guess we don't know if the ~£40m is before or after this deduction.

What doesn't bode well is that even after selling our 'star' player for the last couple of seasons, and slashing the wage bill, we are still likely to be very close to P&S for the foreseeable future.

We need to take care of matters on the pitch starting on Saturday as I wouldn't trust the powers that be off the pitch to be doing us any favours at all.

No doubt before another important game (probably Utd away) it'll be confirmed the PL are looking to deduct a further 6 points off us because we came £6 over budget on Goodison bog roll.

Time to start winning games and take matters into our own hands as we won't be getting any help from anyone else.

We need to be getting out publicly making our points ahead of the second charge. Making sure all the media know our arguments and getting our message across. Make sure everyone knows how absurd it would be for another points deductions in the same season for the same thing.

Forget about cooperation with the league, it means absolutely nothing. I want to see the club representing the fans, not just leaving Dyche to field the questions.
there seemed to be no credit for engaging wit the EPL and for putting in a guilty plea, none. In that case we need to fight like a raging bish, all hair pulling, scratching and eye gouging these and make it difficult or them.

Yes - but I guess we don't know if the ~£40m is before or after this deduction.

What doesn't bode well is that even after selling our 'star' player for the last couple of seasons, and slashing the wage bill, we are still likely to be very close to P&S for the foreseeable future.

We can't move into the new stadium quick enough.

I don't know if anyone has any figures, but I'm sure our income per matchday will skyrocket compared to what we currently get from Goodison.

I don't know if I've made this up, but I'm sure I read/heard somewhere that since Arsenal moved into the Emirates, their match day income is around 5x what ours is.

I don't know if anyone has any figures, but I'm sure our income per matchday will skyrocket compared to what we currently get from Goodison.

I don't know if I've made this up, but I'm sure I read/heard somewhere that since Arsenal moved into the Emirates, their match day income is around 5x what ours is.
So have their season tickets.

That's probably pretty accurate. Aside from the extra revenue on ticket sales, the new stadium will offer may more income streams that will help the club be more profitable. Even with paying off loans in the background.