6 + 2 Point Deductions

Who’s told you we’re not getting our points back
I am more than happy to be wrong. But this is my opinion. It’s from everything I’ve read, rumours maybe, but news articles and the general consensus of Everton football club over the last few years. To me, points deduction aside, nobody has been able to prove my theory incorrect that as soon as Russia went to war with Ukraine the ideology become ‘we have to get these guys out of our league’. Chelsea, because they are seen as a big club, had the government involved and got sold quite quickly, us on the other hand because we are supposedly owned by an Iranian it became as vicious and quite targeted ‘we know this is a front for Usmanov and it’s never been a problem, until now, now it is a problem and we now have to deal with it.’

To me, since that very moment it’s been all out warfare against us. The amount of decisions, the amount of none decisions, the breaches, the having to sell our best players, it’s all been a plot against us until we are relegated, once relegated we are no longer their problem. They will probably change the rules after we are down so we no longer have promotions or relegations. It’s all been a big, long con. However, what we have done is battle it and defy their odds. We have stayed up twice, once on the very last day, we have sold good players and tried to replace them. We have had points deductions and have battled them.

If we get the points back or some then I will hold my hands up and say I am maybe over thought it, however I cannot see this happening. Why would it? It would be the whole system saying ‘I’m not fit for purpose’, they are never going to do that.

I am more than happy to be wrong. But this is my opinion. It’s from everything I’ve read, rumours maybe, but news articles and the general consensus of Everton football club over the last few years. To me, points deduction aside, nobody has been able to prove my theory incorrect that as soon as Russia went to war with Ukraine the ideology become ‘we have to get these guys out of our league’. Chelsea, because they are seen as a big club, had the government involved and got sold quite quickly, us on the other hand because we are supposedly owned by an Iranian it became as vicious and quite targeted ‘we know this is a front for Usmanov and it’s never been a problem, until now, now it is a problem and we now have to deal with it.’

To me, since that very moment it’s been all out warfare against us. The amount of decisions, the amount of none decisions, the breaches, the having to sell our best players, it’s all been a plot against us until we are relegated, once relegated we are no longer their problem. They will probably change the rules after we are down so we no longer have promotions or relegations. It’s all been a big, long con. However, what we have done is battle it and defy their odds. We have stayed up twice, once on the very last day, we have sold good players and tried to replace them. We have had points deductions and have battled them.

If we get the points back or some then I will hold my hands up and say I am maybe over thought it, however I cannot see this happening. Why would it? It would be the whole system saying ‘I’m not fit for purpose’, they are never going to do that.
If we dont forest would end up with an even higher deduction, this appeal is alot more quiet than the last one. Could just be me wanting a positive result for us but maybe a good sign, this appeal could open up alot of trouble as the club have said even with the rule changes wouldnt city be done under the same rules as it is between similar period?

Why would they go to all this trouble to hound out Moshiri and Usmanov when there’s been a piece of paper on their desk since September that would get them out for good? Literally all they need to do is sign it.

Why would they go to all this trouble to hound out Moshiri and Usmanov when there’s been a piece of paper on their desk since September that would get them out for good? Literally all they need to do is sign it.
Agree problem is we have been the first club who have been charged is the reason why they have come after us. To look strong to look likr they can control the league and avoid any outside help like the government looking in.