6 + 2 Point Deductions

I read somewhere yesterday that this is likely to be resolved in the courts.
I am not sure if that is likely or even possible but would be a nightmare for the PL.
The fact that we are being represented by a KC makes me wonder if this is a thinly veiled threat to the PL of what action we take next.

but ( again dunno all etc )
we haven’t a pot to piddle in so i don’t think they would think of everton can take us to court here…
Maybe mate but while we’re skint in football terms (no signing 30m players) even expensive lawyers aren’t necessarily beyond us as a business. And with every single point potentially worth millions they are well worth fighting for.

but ( again dunno all etc )
we haven’t a pot to piddle in so i don’t think they would think of everton can take us to court here…

We really aren’t as impoverished as some people make out; our legal representative is literally one of the highest earning lawyers on the planet. You aren’t ‘skint’ if you can afford that type of legal representation.

Can we do that after the appeal i thought clubs agreed it would be done by the prem thats all
We could certainly explore legal avenues depending on how flawed we believe the process was. They can say “you can’t sue us” but that doesn’t give them carte blanche to run roughshod over justice or due process. The law of the land is superior to terms in a contract.

I read somewhere yesterday that this is likely to be resolved in the courts.
I am not sure if that is likely or even possible but would be a nightmare for the PL.
The fact that we are being represented by a KC makes me wonder if this is a thinly veiled threat to the PL of what action we take next.
Was in the paper about the latest psr that city wanted to take to court to fight it, is a strange situation the club was very quiet on the first charge. Gave a strong defense when they had the result and with the second charge

We could certainly explore legal avenues depending on how flawed we believe the process was. They can say “you can’t sue us” but that doesn’t give them carte blanche to run roughshod over justice or due process. The law of the land is superior to terms in a contract.
Hope so i dont want this club to be a push over anymore had enough crap from every angle,