6 + 2 Point Deductions

I thought myself that might be Digne - but obvs dont know - im sure its easily checkable.

I dont get that though, surely thats at our discretion and not breach of a rule. How is that an aggravating factor.

We tried to use this as a mitigation for why we broke the rules. It's a BS argument from the club.

You think we're capable of a 48 point season. Ok.

I say we're nowhere near that level and will sink if DCL get injured or Tarokowski or Branthwaite do.

There's some absolute pollyanna nonsense about its being "ok" here. It’s utter 'kin tripe.

Where on earth are you getting 48 points from? Are you implying that Luton will get 32 more points from here?

This would be just as ridiculous really. Because if thats the case and we stay up by 3 points you would have the relegated club below us moaning that ut was originally 10.

The PL are utterly clueless.
Yeah possibly, although my opinion is that arguement if baseless. Either way given I believe we can (will) stay up either way, it may be best just to take it and move on, rather than drag it out and risk any punishment possible being imposed in a season where the relegation situation may be less favourable. However that does suggest acceptance of the punishment and its proportionateness, which is clearly massively off. 10pts for £19.5/£9.7m? What if a club overspends by £40m, a 20pt deduction? £60 = 30pts?

Surely City and Chelsea will be relegated to League One for their breaches of the same rules now that precedent is set. *holds breath*

Conference league surely,would imagine they popping themselves.

And others all clubs have to put their books in by end of December, much quicker turn around in checking-in and investigating breeches, could well be others getting point deductions this season.

Nah. First couple of games then we don't get points and then the fans turn on the club again.

We're knackered here. All the chest thumping stuff is understandable but short lived and won't see us galvanise players with the biggest excuse they need to not put it in.

We're down mate.

ha ha the fans turn on the club?

your chatting wham

get out the thread with your negativity poo

None of the bottom 3 are on course to break 20 points never mind get 38.

Luton who are in 17th would need 32 points from their next 26 games. that would be 1.2 points per game they are currently getting 0.5.

The bottom three before today have won 3 games between them all season. We could win 7 of our next 10 or 11 then declare and still stay up.
Dave has completely lost his mind through all of this. He will come back down to earth come February.