6 + 2 Point Deductions

Not really bothered to be honest. Just look forward to games and try to enjoy them. We are only one win from climbing back out the bottom three now. We have known this was on the cards for some time. Rather than being annoyed with the league / commission etc... why not cast the blame where it belongs on our owner and the mis-management of the club. Other clubs will be dealt with.

It sucks but if we broke the rules, we can't expect them to overlook it. This is football today.

The very least we'll get now is a nail biting third relegation season.

Once all the rage has died down I dont think a lot of people can handle that.
We got 10 points in the last five games whilst the new clubs have taken 6, 5 and 4 respectively from 12 games.

I don’t even think it’ll be that nail biting tbh

I don't think anyone thought otherwise - the numbers never stacked up. Reputation usually sticks to the old owners, so when we are taken over then reputationally it probably won't last. Just be put down to corrupt Russians

Yes that's a fair point , one of whom has passed away and the other will hopefully be kicked out with his kecks round his ankles soon.

Hopefully this stain will stick with Moshiri. The worst cancer this club has had to endure.

Only a few on here saw him for what he was from the word go. Those posters know who they are. I am one of then.

Wowsers.

I expect it'll get reduced on appeal. 6pts? Either way, we could stilll be out of the bottom 3 in a few games time.
This would be just as ridiculous really. Because if thats the case and we stay up by 3 points you would have the relegated club below us moaning that ut was originally 10.

The PL are utterly clueless.

The club didn’t need another relegation battle which we are now well and truly in. We’re back into the territory of being able to be screwed by refs to stay down there. A few injuries and we’re in a tight mess. We have to try and get away from it as soon as possible and issue a massive F U to the premier league.

Not really bothered to be honest. Just look forward to games and try to enjoy them. We are only one win from climbing back out the bottom three now. We have known this was on the cards for some time. Rather than being annoyed with the league / commission etc... why not cast the blame where it belongs on our owner and the mis-management of the club. Other clubs will be dealt with.

It sucks but if we broke the rules, we can't expect them to overlook it. This is football today.
The problem is that we all know other clubs won’t be dealt with