Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but, no but, yeah.

I wouldn't sack Frank now but if we did eventually and he is around then great.

Of course he won't want the job and we'll end up with Dyche but we all have to have pipe dreams to hold on to.

Not for me. Overrated manager and wrong for Everton at this time. Hasn't actually won anything of note as a manager despite coming close. Better than Frank yes, but there are much better options out there for us in our current predicament.

The next manager we need someone who will really dig in and I would question that if he joined us that would be a downward trajectory for him and I would question if he would have the fight needed. Dyche on the other hand has had a year off and will be chomping at the bit for his next job and will have been doing a lot of assessment and will know exactly what he needs to do.

Dyche for me
What has dyche won other than the championship title? which any team that gets regulated and has parachute payments to aid them has a chance to win. Also all the times hes been in the championship only won it once. Poch made Southampton a team mostly consisting of championship players competitive.

What has dyche won other than the championship title? which any team that gets regulated and has parachute payments to aid them has a chance to win. Also all the times hes been in the championship only won it once. Poch made Southampton a team mostly consisting of championship players competitive.
I've given my reasons. If pochettino joins us it would be in his opinion and others a step backwards in management into an extremely difficult job. In fact a job with not much light showing at the end of the tunnel.

At some point whoever the next manager is, they will have to roll their sleeves up and prove they can outwit the other managers down there as we are going to be in a relegation battle without a shadow of a doubt. I don't think pochettino considering where he's been and what he's done in recent years, is going to have the hunger to win the battle with Everton. Whereas I think Dyche will be well up for it.

He failed with a team of superstars in a farmers league, meaning he can't manage the top players. He'd fit right in here then, mid-table here we come?. I voted no to be truthful. I'm just fed-up with the managerial merry-go-round that we've become, so want to give Frank every chance to get it right, before splurging more money to be in exactly the same position in a years time.

jog on with this screwed poll.

Poch is not dedicating his life to an Everton poverty project. Maybe pick a short term salary up until a better option comes along
Exactly...similar to ancelotti. Outside of his crazy wages he would insist on a get out clause if champions league club comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.