Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is interested, it's one of the best paying jobs in the Universe. Expectation is so low! Success is winning one game in 5, failure is somehow doing even worse than Lampard, which is unlikely.

Despite the inference that we are trigger happy in replacing managers, we actually wait until the absolute last minute. Winning a single game is seen as evidence of competence. Benitez would have been kept on if we had beaten Norwich away. Beating 20th place Wolves at home will be considered proof that its somehow wise to continue with Lampard and his terrible football/record.

Of course he is interested, it's one of the best paying jobs in the Universe. Expectation is so low! Success is winning one game in 5, failure is somehow doing even worse than Lampard, which is unlikely.

Despite the inference that we are trigger happy in replacing managers, we actually wait until the absolute last minute. Winning a single game is seen as evidence of competence. Benitez would have been kept on if we had beaten Norwich away. Beating 20th place Wolves at home will be considered proof that its somehow wise to continue with Lampard and his terrible football/record.
we lost to them last season at home under similar circumstances of battling relegation under Frank as well

a certain mr coady scoring the winner

suprise suprise we failed to score in that game as well and we had richarlison back then

Doesn't matter who we have unless the squad is strengthened with at least one new striker and one new winger. No manager in world football could do much better than Lampard with this current crop of players.

Not much point. Does a good job then he's off elsewhere, does rubbish job he's sacked and costs millions.
If he does a rubbish job then at least you can definitely blame the squad. Problem is that Lampard is unproven and it's hard for us to know how much of it is him or the squad

Yes. Unfortunately, I think we have to be ruthless with Lampard. Get a deal done behind scenes and ditch him. I like the bloke but the only ever scenario I'd have wanted him was the one last year. I.e anyone is better than FSW scenario.

We obviously need a raft of changes within the club. But even if he can get a 5% more out of this squad it might be enough to keep us up.

Poch did well at Southampton, and improved Spurs to a top 4 side, he's style is also very good, better than boring Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.