Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking very likely according to my sources.

Just need to sack lampard, approach him, get him to accept and then it's DONE
Yes, that's what the Everton board would do, but then get knocked back. A professional board would approach him via his agent 'off-the-record', get him to accept, then sack Frank, appoint him immediately and then it's DONE. Having said that, Frank's a good bloke still trying to build from the recurring managerial cock-ups & the board flittering far too much cash out on too many underachievers.

What's the point? You'd all be demanding his head long before March if he got the job tomorrow.

This.

The same urine soaked, box room, never been touched, by anyone other than their ma, FM virgins, who turned on one of the greatest ever club managers of all time, in Carlo Ancelotti, would be giving it their usual self righteous indignation and screaming for his head, within a few weeks or the first time we lost a few games on the bounce.

Doesn`t matter who the manager is.

Yes, that's what the Everton board would do, but then get knocked back. A professional board would approach him via his agent 'off-the-record', get him to accept, then sack Frank, appoint him immediately and then it's DONE. Having said that, Frank's a good bloke still trying to build from the recurring managerial cock-ups & the board flittering far too much cash out on too many underachievers.
Don't shoot the messenger (me) please

Status
Not open for further replies.