Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You can appoint who you want ,but if you have clowns running the club it will forever be a circus
Tend to agree. We had Carlo and still struggled because the club is run godawfully it catches up with whoever the manager is. But I would say Poch is better than Frank tactically. We need to give him a bit more time but we also need to see more very soon in terms of performance and results or we will be looking at another manager.

Only way we will genuinely progress is if we are taken over which doesn't look likely until we are in BMD, so it's just hoping beyond hope we can stay up and build in the meantime.

Tend to agree. We had Carlo and still struggled because the club is run godawfully it catches up with whoever the manager is. But I would say Poch is better than Frank tactically. We need to give him a bit more time but we also need to see more very soon in terms of performance and results or we will be looking at another manager.

Only way we will genuinely progress is if we are taken over which doesn't look likely until we are in BMD, so it's just hoping beyond hope we can stay up and build in the meantime.
Agree with that, Poch would add more now instantly , but even guardiola couldn’t work with these idiots , ideally a new board comes in with a takeover and appoints someone of Pochs ilk

No point I'm afraid, the board, on the whole, have created a team void of top tier talent. If Pep came here tomorrow he'd be stirring down the barrel of a relegation fight. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear !!!

Lampard is looking very unlikely to be the man, problem is can Poch get us out of the relegation fight Frank has put us in?
I'm not sure that's his thing

Poch had Southampton playing some fine football... Hardly the most talented squad either.

I'd hope the club are making potential moves off the record so we have something in the pipeline after the utter fiasco that followed Rafael's sacking. I have doubts though.

Lampard can certainly talk the talk but I'd swap him for poch (or anyone with a track record of success) in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.