Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True sir but this idea that we're doomed to bottom 6 spots every season because of who is chairman is daft imo.

Get a proper manager in and some hard working / talented players and we can shoot up the table.

I refuse to accept this current squad are shysters either - some good leaders in the current team like Coady, Tarks, Gana, Pickford etc. Myko and Patterson also seem hard working lads.

You were doing so badly until the bolded part.

Now look at the forward options and tell the forum how an 'elite' manager would turn them into goalscorers?

If anyone thinks prima Donna Poch would come here then the need to give their heads a wobble
Why wouldn't he ? Carlo came. Ok, he legged it not too long after , only because Real came knocking. But I wouldn't say he wouldn't come ? He wants to manage back in the Prem, and I think we could offer him a decent package.

I wouldn't say it's unrealistic

True sir but this idea that we're doomed to bottom 6 spots every season because of who is chairman is daft imo.

Get a proper manager in and some hard working / talented players and we can shoot up the table.

I refuse to accept this current squad are shysters either - some good leaders in the current team like Coady, Tarks, Gana, Pickford etc. Myko and Patterson also seem hard working lads.

Some turnaround in the space of 12 months. Wonder what changed.

? ?

A new manager shoots us up the table overnight. Also, no manager can take us forward until the board are gone. Work that one out on a Friday morning.

?

Last edited:
We’ve tried all types of managers and none have worked. Also, get rid of this current manager because he is the problem and get someone else.

? ? ?

He'd be insane to take this job when he could easily get better if he bides his time

If he wants a PL team capable of meeting his salary demands, his options are severely limited. There is no prospective managerial change looking likely in the near future with United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs. Even if there was, there’s absolutely no guarantee that any of them would swoon over Poch and make him their next manager over other candidates that would be interested.

I’m sure he’d love the Chelsea job, but that would involve him staying unemployed on the off chance that Chelsea just might be after him in the event they decide to sack Potter, which isn’t guaranteed at all.

Newcastle aren’t looking for a new manager anytime soon. Neither are Villa, and they’re just as crap as us!

If he’s genuinely looking for a PL job, Everton would be favourites right now imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.