Pochettino

Seize Pochettino with immediate effect?

• Yes. Top quality manager will have us shooting up the table

• No. I would rather be faithful to Project Lampard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No point I'm afraid, the board, on the whole, have created a team void of top tier talent. If Pep came here tomorrow he'd be stirring down the barrel of a relegation fight. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear !!!
He wouldn't be in a relegation battle. No chance. You're saying Pep Guardiola would be the same as Lampard here, based on what in Lampards past career?

I mean what are we even doing waiting around. Slap a mad contract in front of him. See what happens. We are going down with Lampard and that stark reality is going to hit us all in our first two games back after the World Cup.
You can only ask, OK you might get knocked back.
If you don't ask - you'll never know.

One phone call, that's all it takes

Mad how so many have turned on Lampard already. Bizarre fan base.
Au contaire;
There were reasons ( he's not Benitez, Victor or Moyes, Rooney and Potter knocked us back ) we hired Lampard in the first place and there's 2 main reasons for sticking with Lampard...beyond blind hope...
1) We've tried multiple managers
2) Lack of a decent candidate.

We now have a potentially very decent candidate - Moshiri / The Board would...not for the first time it has to be said...be seriously remiss in their duties if they didn't explore the option.

Edit;
#1phonecall

We had Kenwright running the club under Moyes yet were a regular top 7 side.

We let the manager/playing staff off the hook too much as a fanbase imo.
League was only a top 4 back then and not a top 6, the latter part of Moyes tenure is when it started shifting and the real BIG money started flooding into clubs. If Kenwright had had his act together we would have had an infrastructure in place to help the club grow and when Moshiri came onboard, take us on to the next level.

League was only a top 4 back then and not a top 6, the latter part of Moyes tenure is when it started shifting and the real BIG money started flooding into clubs. If Kenwright had had his act together we would have had an infrastructure in place to help the club grow and when Moshiri came onboard, take us on to the next level.

True sir but this idea that we're doomed to bottom 6 spots every season because of who is chairman is daft imo.

Get a proper manager in and some hard working / talented players and we can shoot up the table.

I refuse to accept this current squad are shysters either - some good leaders in the current team like Coady, Tarks, Gana, Pickford etc. Myko and Patterson also seem hard working lads.

Mad how so many have turned on Lampard already. Bizarre fan base.
A)I haven't turned on Lampard, I don't think he's a bad manager.

B) Pochettino is a better manager

If Martinez from Inter said "I want to go to Everton" we shouldn't stick with Dom because we have an average thing. Always look for better. If your manager is good but not lighting it up but a different alternative is available, at least look there.

If he had his act together we would be enjoying league titles with Dubai as our owners and on the Mersey at Kings Dock.

If he had his act together we would be enjoying league titles with Dubai as our owners and on the Mersey at Kings Dock.
Imagine an AGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, instead all we have is taking the lead in the first minute against Chelsea only to spend the next 89 minutes getting railed.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.