Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want Poch and I would not want who replaced him at spurs, I can’t really think who I would want, but someone who looked liked they cared would be a start.

giphy.gif

...I need to acquire a drug addiction so I can no longer afford an internet connection.

Unfortunately even a raging drug habit won’t make Everton any more bearable to watch.

If you can’t get the best team in Germany doing well, he has no chance here. Another one we should swerve.

Depends really. It's all about expectation and manging the egos in the dressing room. He comes here and he has to sort out Dave the Rave Pickford and the likes. Bayern are a bit like Barca in that they love the smell of their own farts, it's their way or nothing. Rafael had problems with the same thing at Madrid.

Think he would be a smart appointment seeing as his stock is low.

Depends really. It's all about expectation and manging the egos in the dressing room. He comes here and he has to sort out Dave the Rave Pickford and the likes. Bayern are a bit like Barca in that they love the smell of their own farts, it's their way or nothing. Rafael had problems with the same thing at Madrid.

Think he would be a smart appointment seeing as his stock is low.
May be, tbh I’d have anyone here other than Silva. Even big sams days here were brighter, that’s saying something.

Big Sam has far more of a clue than this fella.
Not even joking
I never ever wanted Silva here, I could never see why the board thought he was good enough. He had a good brief spell at Watford and got a few good results at Hull, but is that good enough to be hired to get us in at least the top 6, obviously not but he may get us the same position he got at Hull.

If you can’t get the best team in Germany doing well, he has no chance here. Another one we should swerve.
Get used and old Bayern team last year and took double crown. He is little bit harsh on players, didn't get back up from the club this year to sort it out and that was it.

I never ever wanted Silva here, I could never see why the board thought he was good enough. He had a good brief spell at Watford and got a few good results at Hull, but is that good enough to be hired to get us in at least the top 6, obviously not but he may get us the same position he got at Hull.
Never been a fan , don't know why he was even in the frame for are club.
Thought I would give him a chance, but he doesn't deserve any more time blatantly not up to the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.