Playing our neighbours at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've been embarrassed before. If you want to be the biggest club you must play in big matches. I have a sneaky feeling we'd give them a bit of a go.

The last thing we need is another national humiliation from either Chelsea, City or Liverpool in a semi final.

Palace are better than us this season, I’d be amazed if we scraped past them tomorrow. I’m all for bailing out now and concentrating on staying up.

The last thing we need is another national humiliation from either Chelsea, City or Liverpool in a semi final.

Palace are better than us this season, I’d be amazed if we scraped past them tomorrow. I’m all for bailing out now and concentrating on staying up.
Win tho, could create a buzz at the club confidence is everything big day out for supporters anything can happen

Win tho, could create a buzz at the club confidence is everything big day out for supporters anything can happen
False economy.

You’ve seen these players for long enough. If you think they are capable of anything you are not being realistic.

We are 4th from bottom because they are garbage and gutless, I would have thought that was obvious to all.

If you honestly believe we could beat any of the top 3 in a semi at Wembley then I’ll have some of what you’ve been on my friend.

I definitely will think twice about going to a semi or final against that lot after 1971, 1977 (both), 1984 (and replay), 1986, 1989, 2012 and the SSSC 1986 - that's 10 games with 2 draws.

All we got to show is one win and one shared Charity Shield plus a few early round cup wins.

I think I must the common factor so count me out and thank we afterwards!!

Plus of course we're serial bottlers with only 3 FA Cups and the Cup Winners' Cup from about 25 semi finals in various competitions since 1966.

All good Tom,Had a quick chat with your dad outside Mount when I was back for my sister's funeral.Be over for the United game will see if I can catch him for a cuppa.
Wtf. Not only is he a blue, a personal friend of @tommye but is clearly a time traveller with some sort of anti-matter engine powering his time machine. To be fair though, you should have activated your cloaking device, there are some chancers out there.

@brooklyn blue , are we still in the premiership in 2178?

Status
Not open for further replies.