Players who should never ever wear the shirt again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can forgive anyone who tries hard, I can’t forgive Siggy, Digne is garbage too but has been injured, he should be on very thin ice with Ancelotti though.

Thing with that though edge is the 4 you mention could easily be replaced by players lower down,theres not a single player we have that would be difficult to replace
true mate along with holgate they are the best of a pretty rotten bunch, but at least they look remotely interested in playing for us, the rest should be ashamed of themselves after yesterday.
pickford as well looks like he does but not sure if he is really all show and is only interested in himself, did nothing wrong yesterday but to me he is going backwards

true mate along with holgate they are the best of a pretty rotten bunch, but at least they look remotely interested in playing for us, the rest should be ashamed of themselves after yesterday.
pickford as well looks like he does but not sure if he is really all show and is only interested in himself, did nothing wrong yesterday but to me he is going backwards
Think Pickford is more about himself than anything,absolutely winds me up that he does that calm down gesture when half the time hes responsible for the panic in the 1st place,I wouldnt say hes going backward,more stagnating,theres no general improvement in any aspect of his game,in my eyes the club needs gutting from top to bottom or we will just keep chasing our tails

Think Pickford is more about himself than anything,absolutely winds me up that he does that calm down gesture when half the time hes responsible for the panic in the 1st place,I wouldnt say hes going backward,more stagnating,theres no general improvement in any aspect of his game,in my eyes the club needs gutting from top to bottom or we will just keep chasing our tails
true, jaycee feel the same way myself feel sorry for the younger lads never seen an Everton team with a bit of a swagger about them.

He absolutely infuriates me with his rushed aimless kicking which usually gives possession away immediately to the opposition

Our situation squad wise is pretty grim.

Its disgusting that players like Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson can freely walk into the side at any moment and not have to worry about their performances, due to injuries and lack of competition.

Im just hoping we can bring in at least two more midfielders during this transfer window.

It's obvious that we are not going to get anything more than what we've already been getting from Morgan Schneiderlin and Gylfi Sigurdsson, so I personally wouldn't lose any sleep at all if both were moved on during this window.

I can forgive anyone who tries hard, I can’t forgive Siggy, Digne is garbage too but has been injured, he should be on very thin ice with Ancelotti though.
The injury Digne had a couple of weeks back, he seemed to come back a lot quicker than expected. I wonder if it is still an issue and he's playing through the pain.

Too many people on here would be happy to throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are a few obvious ones that need to be given the boot, but don't get carried away.

After that performance on Sunday, nobody, and I do nobody should be safe. They are all playing for their jobs from here on out.

It must he hard to motivate yourself to work when you’re already a multi millionaire and will continue to earn millions a year no matter what happens.

It’s a horrible product of the modern game. Players just don’t care enough.

Messi, Ronaldo & Ibrahimovic say otherwise. Actual good players care enough because the thought of being bettered by a rival sickens them. There's none of that mentality at Finch Farm.

It's the same in any walk of life. Many of those at the top of their field making all the money in the world are still obsessed with beating their rivals and being the best while there are also plenty who are happy to just get by on the bottom rung.

I'd have no hesitation selling any of them to be honest. Holgate has potential if coached well but the rest are either overrated or has-beens. Richarlison is realistically the only one who could raise decent money and I wouldn't be sorry not to see his scowling face lying around on the pitch every week.
Every single one of them would go for half their market price tomorrow, the problem is replacing pretty much every significant position on the pitch with better than we have. Who??? We're in kin no man's land and honestly I'm worried about a relegation battle.

Recruitment should be looking at players already established in England. Players who have quality but not in the best teams. Liverpool have done brilliant in this with the likes of Robertson Mane wyneldom milner lalana Henderson van dye. Even Salah was at Chelsea. All this foreign stuff is such a gamble and teams like Arsenal Chelsea Tottenham Man u and even now city are struggling. Wolves have got some cracking players but never broke the bank to get them. Spotting talent is not all about buying already established names. Our recruitment is [Poor language removed].

Messi, Ronaldo & Ibrahimovic say otherwise. Actual good players care enough because the thought of being bettered by a rival sickens them. There's none of that mentality at Finch Farm.

It's the same in any walk of life. Many of those at the top of their field making all the money in the world are still obsessed with beating their rivals and being the best while there are also plenty who are happy to just get by on the bottom rung.
There absolutely are lots of players who aren’t just motivated by money and have the desire to win. It just seems we don’t have many of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.