Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton "Day of Days" loan round up...

Ryan Astley played the full 120 minutes in Accrington's 1-0 extra time FA Cup victory at home to Boreham Wood

Lewis Warrington started for Fleetwood and was subbed off after 62 minutes with his team 0-1 down at home to Pompey. Final score 0-2.

Lewis Dobbin came on after 68 minutes for Derby away to Port Vale with his team losing 1-0. Derby came back to win 2-1 with Dobbin providing the assist for the winner.

Jarrad Branthwaite started and played the full 90 minutes for the 4th match running. Unfortunately PSV had a man sent off and lost 1-0 away to Emmen. His contract expires in 2024. I wonder if Marcel Brand is looking to keep him sweet by giving him playing time in order to buy him on the cheap this summer?
He can’t. We have signed him till June 2026.

He can’t. We have signed him till June 2026.

Oh, that's at least something good I found out today. I must have read it incorrectly on transfermkt.com. Actually, the article says June 2025 but that's still better than I thought. I would love to see him come back and establish himself here.

Oh, that's at least something good I found out today. I must have read it incorrectly on transfermkt.com. Actually, the article says June 2025 but that's still better than I thought. I would love to see him come back and establish himself here.
We hold an option to extend for another year.

Forgot to add that yesterday Joao Virginia played the whole game and lost 3-0 for Cambuur at home to Sparta Rotdam. Cambuur are bottom of the table with only 9 points. He seems to be getting good write ups though.

Dele Alli finally got on the pitch today after 70 minutes for Besiktas away to Kayserispor. Besiktas were already winning 2-0 which is how the game finished.

JP Gbamin not on the bench today for Trabzonspor who won 4-0 at home to Istanbulspor. Presumably injured.

André Gomes also injured and didn't make the bench for Lille's cup tie at home against Pau. His team are currently heading for the last 16 winning 1-0.

Niels Nkounkou's St Étienne not playing this weekend as they are already out of the cup.
Not really though. Lost his place at Cambuur for todays match with Groningen. Too many errors leading up to this decision.

Benching Joao Virginia worked a treat for Cambuur who won only their 3rd game of the season 1-0 away to fellow strugglers Groningen. @Dutch Toffee do you know how Jarrad Branthwaite has been playing since he began to start a few matches for PSV?

Dyche could look at signing these two
20230127_193733.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.