Player sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could get between 8-11mil for marallas depending on the buyer. Personally i dont think he is a key player anymore and too inconsistent for us, but I can see his style being appealing to others. Keep naisy, he still shines in moments and Rom needs to stay for one more season atleast, no one is going to splash the money we spent after the season he has, he needs to step it up next season. Stones needs to stay, jags and stones have a good partnership, we cant have our defense crumble even more. Ross, ehh for the right price we could let him go, I was excited to see him greatly improve this season and I was dissappointed. Coleman and baines absolutely stay and howard for sure needs to finish as a blue.

Clearly they wouldnt be sold but would not be kept on...leaving 2 gaps on the wing + Mcgeady being sold and Pienaar off would leave only Mirallas.

Money should be used on wingers as the wage bill would be there.

Atsu and Lennon are not ours to sell! Distin is on a free and is riding off into the sunset. At least 4 of those names would bring in zuiclh and the rest may be upto 10 mill? Don't hold your breath though.

who will pay £6m for naismith? celtic may pay £2m so we may as well keep him for his 10 goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.