Player Ratings Wigan 0-1 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Starting Eleven:

Howard - 8 - Some good 1v1 saves to keep us in the game!
Baines - 8 (MOTM) - Did well today, whipped in some great crosses.
Senderos - 6 - Hasn't played for a while but looked solid minus a few mishaps.
Heitinga - 6 - Nearly cost us a penalty but fairly solid none the less
Neville - 6 - Did his Job but certainly wasn't his best game, when is Coleman going to get his chance?
Fellaini - 7 - Did well, albeit not up to the standard of his last few matches (But the same can be said for the whole team)
Pienaar - 7 - Worked hard, didn't really do anything wrong.
Osman - 5 - Apart from his early chance i barely noticed him.
Donovan - 5 - Just wasn't his game.
Cahill - 7 - Scored a great goal, some nice play but needs to make more runs!
Saha - 8 - As with Cahill, needs to make more runs, but his overall game today was much much better and was unlucky not to score

Substitutes:

Anichebe - 6 - Not fit yet but did do fairly well considering when he was on the ball
Vaughan - N/A

Officials:

Referee - 6 - Decent in general but two terrible decisions over the Penalty situations
Linesman - 4 - Bad.

We didn't play particularly well, but i expected a scrappy affair and we got one. We could have lost this one 1/2 nil, or we could have won it 1/2 nil, and we won it.

I really couldn't rate Heitinga or Senderos as they just morphed into one on my moody stream.

Osman was tidy, Fellaini was about but the powerhouse of recent and Pienaar was quiet. Struggling to think who stood out really.

Thought Saha, Pienaar and Donovan didnt have great games.

Not one stand performence bar Nzogbia!

Howard would be my MOM which sayit all followed by Fellaini.

Thought the defence played a very deep line and their were massive gaps between midfeild and defence that Wigan exploited. Overall they deserved something out of the game, but te stats arent as bad as you would think!

After school report though, alot we could improve on and have to do much better.

Heitinga and Senderos will take some time, as you would expect, on a couple of occasions the runner just went right through the middle of them and better teams would punish us.

Jason Scotland is a horrific.

So it was Timmy who got the goal today.

Must have been late, (someone could supply a time or minute to shed some light on todays victory)

haven't seen it, still a bit blurred with results elsewhere, will get the low-down on all todays action when able.

It's hard to give ratings on what you hear on the radio, but it sounded like the new partnership at the back had a few close calls. Still a clean sheet is a clean sheet.

Donovan sounded like he had a howler and was hooked off.

I did not see it but Cahill's header sounded special.

It's hard to give ratings on what you hear on the radio, but it sounded like the new partnership at the back had a few close calls. Still a clean sheet is a clean sheet.

Donovan sounded like he had a howler and was hooked off.

I did not see it but Cahill's header sounded special.

He like floated in the air for a few seconds completely unmarked and then a bullet header into the net ;)

So it was Timmy who got the goal today.

Must have been late, (someone could supply a time or minute to shed some light on todays victory)

haven't seen it, still a bit blurred with results elsewhere, will get the low-down on all todays action when able.

Fifty yards out, nutmegged one of their players, played a one two with Baines and volleyed it from forty.

MOTD will probably edit it so it looks like just another boring header.

Starting Eleven:

Howard - 9 (MoTM) - Made himself big, Scotland just seemed to be afraid of him.
Baines - 8 - Finally done well, good source for crosses.
Senderos - 6 - Looked Rusty, perhaps its because he's been in the reserves for 2 years?
Heitinga - 5 - Did allright...
Neville - 6 - Average at best, Coleman should be able to come in vs Liverpool I think.
Fellaini - 7 - Average? Didn't have a bad game but seemed sloppy..
Pienaar - 7 - Did his best, did his job.. Quite average I guess
Osman - 3 - I didn't know he played ?
Donovan - 6 - Wasn't anything like his Arsenal performance, seemed tired.
Cahill - 7 - Nice goal to be fair, need to see more movement from the ghost.
Saha - 8 - How didn't he score today? Seemed Lazy though!

Substitutes:

Anichebe - 5 - He looked tired after 5 minutes but he looked very good on the ball.
Vaughan - 6 - Pestered the defense.. Full of pace but lacks the instinct.

Notice how Neville played one of his loopy balls into their area while in space with men placed for passes but arsed it up and they nearly scored on the counter attack?

Almost made me bust out an "F off Neville".

Status
Not open for further replies.