Player Ratings: Dinamo Kyiv 5-2 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jagielka was directly at fault for two of there goals yet people saying he played well. He is lucky Alxaraz is there to get all the blame. Same goes for McCarthy and Barry. Both been
[Poor language removed] all season but Barry gets all blame

McCarthy was excellent against Newcastle and a lot of other games this season, the problem is when he is in the middle with Barry, he has to do the work of 2 players because Barry's legs have gone.

Did anyone notice howards position for yarmalenko's first goal. he seemed to about 6yds out and still moving forward when he should have somewhere near his line.

Howard - 2
Coleman - 4
Alcaraz - 0
Jagielka - 5
Baines - 4
Naismith - 3
Atsu - 3
Barry - 0
McCarthy - 4
Barkley - 7
Lukaku - 7
Osman - ?
Kone - ?

He could have done a lot better for most of the goals. He doesn't even dive at the first one, if he dives he has a chance.

He deserves a minus 15 and a free passage to the MLS.
He made a world class and wasn't at fault for any of the goals. Granted 5 did go past him so he can't score that highly but none where his fault.

The midfield and defence totally let us down last night.

Although we didn't cover ourselves in glory, we still scored twice and that really should hVe been enough to send us through.

Additionally, I thought Barkley was unlucky hitting the post twice, plus Naismith had a decent chance in the first half and we also could have had a penalty in the second half.

So even though we were awful, we still potentially could have gone through if our defence was better.

To me, it looked like they were going to score every time they attacked!!
It's that Barry shaped hole that has been there all season whenever he plays and we don't park the bus.

If replacements weren't a problem:Of the XI that started only Naismith, Jagielka, Lukaku and Barkley - and to a lesser extent McCarthy and Baines deserve to be picked for the next game - Barry, Atsu, Alcaraz were awful, Coleman not much better. Howard was all at sea.

Howard 3
Coleman 4
Alcaraz 0
Jagielka 6
Baines 5

Barry 3
McCarthy 5

Naismith 6
Atsu 3
Barkley 8

Lukaku 8

Osman 6, Kone 4, Besic -

He made a world class and wasn't at fault for any of the goals. Granted 5 did go past him so he can't score that highly but none where his fault.

I cant understand the Howard scores either. Nothing he could have done for any of them, and like you say, the only(?) save he had to do was a great one.

And playing behind that "defence" will make him wake up in a cold sweat.

I cant understand the Howard scores either. Nothing he could have done for any of them, and like you say, the only(?) save he had to do was a great one.

And playing behind that "defence" will make him wake up in a cold sweat.
Are you saying he shouldn't have come out and taken that cross for their second goal ? Come on, I'd have caught that lol.

Individual performances were all poor the team performance was unbearable and the manager's performance was unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.