Pick a striker pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt put vaughan into the pacey forward bracket, he is more of an all rounder.

I personally think saha and yak are beyond their peak and will slowly become less mobile/lose ability.
I dont know to much about silva and anichebe isnt good enough to start up front in the prem.

I wouldnt put vaughan into the pacey forward bracket, he is more of an all rounder.

I personally think saha and yak are beyond their peak and will slowly become less mobile/lose ability.
I dont know to much about silva and anichebe isnt good enough to start up front in the prem.

He's shown more than Vaughan to suggest he could, imo. Although I'd like to see them both get their chance.

I still disagree with you, mate! If that makes you feel like I am implying you're an idiot then so be it:p

You still think me saying: "what 2 of the ones above would you pick?" implies the question: "what team would you start with?"

You're clearly a loon mate. If that makes you feel like I am implying you're a loon, then so be it.

Would go with Beck and Yak. The Nigerian wrecking ball clearing the way for Beck. Eventually he would quit sailing them above the cross bar.

You still think me saying: "what 2 of the ones above would you pick?" implies the question: "what team would you start with?"

You're clearly a loon mate. If that makes you feel like I am implying you're a loon, then so be it.

Yep and so do most of the other loons on here judging by the replies:D

Yep and so do most of the other loons on here judging by the replies:D

I think you're the only one loonish enough to think the very specific question, that specifies "WHAT 2" implies the whole team.

That people are talking about formations is their choice, and I edited by original post to say that's cool, but try and keep the emphasis on front men.

I remember those crazy days when we thought Yak and Saha would be the dream combination. Oh that crazy summer!
I am dubious as to Beckfords first touch. I am not convinced he is Premiershiop material yet.
However, he seems to have passion when he puts that Everton shirt on and it kind of compenstaes for the lack of ability he has so far displayed.
Thing is, I would welcome seeing him being given a decent run or we might never know.
Yak has offered more to the TEAM than Saha this season, so I would want to see Yak and Beckford in HOME matches, keep the 4-5-1 for away games. We should be a threat at Goodison, not a team of plodders and having 70% of the ball and no decent shots on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.