Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we honestly trust Moshiri to stick to a timeline when thinking of a possible sale of the club.

This is the man who flip flops by the minute.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's just randomly cut ties with this lot. Which I'm relatively happy about tbf but can you imagine serious business people dealing with him.
He will probably get Kia in on the deal.

I don't think he'll sell outright but a minority stake will be of no interest to a serious investor.

Credible he wants to retain an interest until the stadium is completed.

And he'll have Kenwright in his ear 24/7 to stop it. No fool is coming around again to keep Kenwright on board, he'll be punted as far as Mars before the ink is dry when we are finally under professional, 21st Century ownership and management.

£2.75bn, not £4.5bn. There was a ’pledge’ to invest a further £1.75bn over the next ten years, including a new stadium, but the pledge was one of those slippery things that is not legally binding.

Ok fair point. Either way, 300m for the ground and whatever people want to give to Moshiri is very cheap, hence why people will be interested.

I mean I think people would be interested in a Premier League football club with a new stadium on the horizon

People would.

However illogical it seems, PL clubs and real estate grow very quickly. We have both.

We are hampered with an awful management team, who any remotely sane owner would replace.

Ok fair point. Either way, 300m for the ground and whatever people want to give to Moshiri is very cheap, hence why people will be interested.
what do you mean 'whatever people want to give'. thats not the definition of interest, for me. the man clearly has a price, and it has to be met.

Attachments

• 84C8EC5C-C9EA-4D1E-97B1-2FBC0A67E3D3.jpeg
    84C8EC5C-C9EA-4D1E-97B1-2FBC0A67E3D3.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 50

what do you mean 'whatever people want to give'. thats not the defintion of interest, for me. the man clearly has a price, and it has to be met.

Well what would you define as interest mate?

They would want to take over the ownership of the club. That doesnt mean you have to give Moshiri what he wants.

Well what would you define as interest mate?

They would want to take over the ownership of the club. That doesnt mean you have to give Moshiri what he wants.
err you do, because as I've said he is burrowed so deep in the club, he calls the shots in terms of his exit strategy

Unless you think he will be forced to sell on the cheap and I've seen no evidence of it, unless you are privy to the possibility that he may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.