Perspective

Who are the better fans?

• Match going

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Watch on TV

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters
I get much more frustrated when at Goodison, than at home.

Like last night, sure I was angry. But I wasn't booing at the TV. If I had done the 5 hour round trip rather than giving my ticket away I'd have been booing at Dyche, then coming home and saying lay off him he's done a belting job all considered.

Would you say that with all the various camera angles and replays that you have a better appraisal of what happens in the game than someone sat in the middle of a stand with limited views and a hostile biased crowd around them?

As a television viewer, I have better angles, better access to replay.

What I miss is the things the camera doesn't focus on, action away from the ball.

The atmosphere comes through the television. You don't miss that.

Like last night, sure I was angry. But I wasn't booing at the TV. If I had done the 5 hour round trip rather than giving my ticket away I'd have been booing at Dyche, then coming home and saying lay off him he's done a belting job all considered.

I would question your sanity if you were.

The reaction being at home is a bit different, I yell at the television just as much as the crowd boos.

I assume there are more than 40k Evertonians in this country, not everyone will be able to attend even if they could/would so that sort of statement makes them look like a right whopper.

I don't get over to games half as much as i used to, honestly you see far more at the game - Goodison particularly as you are so close and things are so compact compared to bigger grounds - its a great ground to watch football - i don't think you really see the whole game watching on TV, lines, tactics, off the ball, shape etc.

Therefore id ignore anything i write on the forum as pure waffle, if you always did, please continue. ;)

Fans that only watch on the telly should hang on to every word that a proper match going fan has to say. They're the real fans, they really understand

Basically if you don't go the game you shouldn't even be able to give an opinion

Boooooooooooo
Totally agree with this. As a non match-going wool I consider myself to be a good few levels below match-going scouse fans

Call yourself a fan!?!