Perfect weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton smash Spurs so comprehensively that Kane and Alli submit early transfer requests as they both want to sign for us. liverpool beat Arsenal 37:0 and while the mutants are crowing about how the title is theirs, a link between Trump and the RS owners devalues them to a net worth of $1 causing LFC to go into liquidation. Oh and Scarlet Johanson decides she wants to rough it with a fat, bald 58 year old and knocks on my door dressed in her Black Widow outfit carrying a large bottle of Smirnoff and a big box of Thorntons chocolates :)

Everton smash Spurs so comprehensively that Kane and Alli submit early transfer requests as they both want to sign for us. liverpool beat Arsenal 37:0 and while the mutants are crowing about how the title is theirs, a link between Trump and the RS owners devalues them to a net worth of $1 causing LFC to go into liquidation. Oh and Scarlet Johanson decides she wants to rough it with a fat, bald 58 year old and knocks on my door dressed in her Black Widow outfit carrying a large bottle of Smirnoff and a big box of Thorntons chocolates :)

Stuff the chocolates. I'm on a diet.

Man u to get beat
Arsenal and the rs to draw
We beat spurs

Oh year and for bellow to win
Plus a roast dinner on Sunday
expect man utd to win,have feeling liverpool will win,think we will draw at best,think bellew will win myself,oh and having a roast today as not waiting till tomorrow lol

Thanks for jinxing the weekend mate, these wildly optimistic forecasts usually bite us on the nethers. GOT in it's entirity will hunt you down at 3.30 tomorrow afternoon:rant:

Sorry but it's not a prediction, just what my perfect weekend would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.