Penalty taker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Iwobi ever take any at Arsenal? I think he'd step up.

Not sure where all this we don't get penalties comes from, had two at Burnley and one v Brentford in last two months of the season which were all converted comfortably by Richarlison.

I imagine priority would go to the striker so rondon would probably take it

In the pen shootout v qpr last season Mason Holgate stepped up first then Michael Keane, Townsend, Gray and Gordon

With Gordon being given the number 10 shirt and being a set piece taker it wouldn’t suprise me if he’s also high up in the pecking order

Can’t even believe this is a thread ??

Who takes pens ffs ??

Sorry… no offence intended

No offense taken! But doesn't seem to be a good answer if DCL is out and Richy is gone. Mostly just curious, slightly want to bet on someone scoring if we suspect they take the pens...

Did Iwobi ever take any at Arsenal? I think he'd step up.

Not sure where all this we don't get penalties comes from, had two at Burnley and one v Brentford in last two months of the season which were all converted comfortably by Richarlison.

247 matches played, 0 penalties attempted.

But he could be a possibility.

I suspect Gordon or Gray would take it. Both seem like they'd be eager to grab the ball.

247 matches played, 0 penalties attempted.

But he could be a possibility.

I suspect Gordon or Gray would take it. Both seem like they'd be eager to grab the ball.

I feel like Gordon would do a Mirallas, take the ball off Gray then miss. I wouldn’t be confident if either of them took one.

It’s probably only Pickford in the current team that could strike the ball well enough for us to be confident he wouldn’t mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.