Partnerships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent ones:

Delboy and Coleman was quite productive 2 years ago.

or widely know as ''Colmalofeu''

Distin & Jags (when they were at their prime) -Dags - Daggers

Pienaar Baines obviously brilliant. Quite liked the step over Kings Arteta and Neville who had a season or two on the right flank. Carsley Gravesen was a crushing machine. Jags and Lescott were quality. Coleman Mirallas in Moyes' last season and Martinez's first was good. So was Coleman Lennon

I think the most promising partnership currently could be Barkley and Besic. I honestly think it's the most balanced aggressive forward thinking midfield we have with a similar profile to Toure Fernandinho. We just need to find the number 10 to go in front of them then imagine the options Ross has when he gets his head up and sees Deulofeu and Mirallas either side, Lukaku over the top, and a real number 10 offering short. At the moment Barry and McCarthy aren't even looking forward.

Genuinely forgot we had Pienaar still :eek:

Him and Baines for a couple of seasons were by far my favourite

Just wish Rooney and a younger Ferguson had more time together. That could have been something

Bilyaletdinov and Neville played in the middle once. Never rule that out

Howard and Robles are doing a great double act at the moment.

Seriously though, Lennon seemed to re-ignite Coleman last season.

Genuinely forgot we had Pienaar still :eek:

Him and Baines for a couple of seasons were by far my favourite

Just wish Rooney and a younger Ferguson had more time together. That could have been something

Bilyaletdinov and Neville played in the middle once. Never rule that out

Hello. Are you new?

Anyway. Barry Horne & John Ebbrell. Boom

Harvey, Ball and Kendall weren't bad I suppose, and from more recent times Reid & Bracewell or Baines & Pienaar. From the current crop, definitely Del and Seamus spring to mind, and if allowed to work together on a regular basis Ross and Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.