Outs before ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was given money in the summer (instead of the board selling players off; till January) then this half a season phenomenon wouldn't happen.

Thats a curiosity of the EFC board.

He knows the conditions he works with. If he needs to sell to buy, then he should sell. We've lost out on a lot of money because Moyes never sells a first teamer off his own back. We were offered big money for the likes of Saha, Yakubu, Rodwell and Jags that we could have reinvested. Wenger and Ferguson have the guts to know when a player has peaked and can be sold, Moyes doesn't. Instead we only offload players for cheap after a year of bad performances unless our hand is forced by the player in question.

Thats because the Premier League has the highest revenues in the world. And yes they are amongst the highest paid players in the world because they play in the premier league.

There isn't an Everton player in the top 150 best paid footballers in the world.

Our manager is the only way to break open our wage structure.

He is on £3m a year. Big Sam would do the job for £300k i heard.

As much as his miserable ****house demeanour gets on my nerves Moyles could have this club debt free and still playing premier league football in 12 months if he wanted to.

He's second only to Arseface Wenger in terms of buying potential and selling it for brewsters.

Baines, Fellaini and Jelavic being sold and £15m going back to Moyles would see us clear the debt and be comfortable in mid table.

Moyes won't allow it because he's still kidding himself he's got it in him to win things and Bill wont do it because that would really put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

As much as his miserable ****house demeanour gets on my nerves Moyles could have this club debt free and still playing premier league football in 12 months if he wanted to.

He's second only to Arseface Wenger in terms of buying potential and selling it for brewsters.

Baines, Fellaini and Jelavic being sold and £15m going back to Moyles would see us clear the debt and be comfortable in mid table.

Moyes won't allow it because he's still kidding himself he's got it in him to win things and Bill wont do it because that would really put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Madness.

There isn't an Everton player in the top 150 best paid footballers in the world.

Our manager is the only way to break open our wage structure.

You do know that in the premier league there is over 500 players.

You've selected the 150 best paid which is a very very small selection across Europe.

Plus you've failed to account for Currency fluctuations (the Euro fell 10% this week against the pound!)

He knows the conditions he works with. If he needs to sell to buy, then he should sell. We've lost out on a lot of money because Moyes never sells a first teamer off his own back. We were offered big money for the likes of Saha, Yakubu, Rodwell and Jags that we could have reinvested. Wenger and Ferguson have the guts to know when a player has peaked and can be sold, Moyes doesn't. Instead we only offload players for cheap after a year of bad performances unless our hand is forced by the player in question.

He knows the conditions he works within? What when the board change them after they're agreed?

Because that happened last summer.

Equally replacements were not forthcoming. Again. The board.

Thats because the Premier League has the highest revenues in the world. And yes they are amongst the highest paid players in the world because they play in the premier league.

Please. Jelavic for <£5million bought and paid.

Moyes. Enough said.

Wrong. We still have at most £3.8m to pay off jelavic.

You do know that in the premier league there is over 500 players.

You've selected the 150 best paid which is a very very small selection across Europe.

Plus you've failed to account for Currency fluctuations (the Euro fell 10% this week against the pound!)

what ? I got a grands worth for my hols last week ffs. 1.21 exchange rate.

You don't agree???

No, i don't agree that selling our two best players and the only proven striker we have and giving Moyes £15m to replace all three would have us comfortably mid table.

Only 9 points separates us from 14th place. Jelavic has won us 9 points on his own since January, and i hate to think how many points we would have dropped without Fellaini scampering around keeping constant pressure on the opposition.

Baines is decent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.