Outs before ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if we just played the best 11 we actually have at the club and maybe tried somebody younger than 25 now and again, we'd be much stronger.

Getting rid of Moyes is the best moneysaving trick we can do.

What the hells is this????

sell some, buy some.

anyways, it will hurt when (who ever) goes...but lets just hope new guy(s) will be ace like Jelavic has been.
chin up.

This is me lad, aint spoke to my SAUCE this week, meeting him tomz after the game.

You should come lad.

Would but the lift i'm getting is heading home straight after the match, staying with the parents in North Wales while Uni's off.

Get sauced tomorrow and if we lose you can come on here and stick the knife in. Going to be brutal if the s***e finish above us.

I want him gone for footballing reasons, but his wages are ridiculous. He's the joint 11th best paid manager in the world, ffs. You think any of our players are even the 111th best paid?

Thats because the Premier League has the highest revenues in the world. And yes they are amongst the highest paid players in the world because they play in the premier league.

Please. Jelavic for <£5million bought and paid.

Moyes. Enough said.

Moyes is a good manager.

Just needs to work on that 'crap for half the season' thing.

If he was given money in the summer (instead of the board selling players off; till January) then this half a season phenomenon wouldn't happen.

Thats a curiosity of the EFC board.

Status
Not open for further replies.