Our top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I don't disagree but it is an eye opener that nobody (yet) puts Barkley in our top 3 most important players.

Thats because he isn't in our top 3, if anyone did put him in they would be delusional. There seem to be 5 or 6 names coming up regular, which shows he is more like our 7th or 8th at best in terms of importance to the present team.

Thats because he isn't in our top 3, if anyone did put him in they would be delusional. There seem to be 5 or 6 names coming up regular, which shows he is more like our 7th or 8th at best in terms of importance to the present team.

....any supporter outside our club would probably put him as our no1. It is fascinating that we think differently. It's also a reminder not to get carried away with players from other clubs, we watch highlights but it is different seeing them for 90mins week in and week out.

....any supporter outside our club would probably put him as our no1. It is fascinating that we think differently. It's also a reminder not to get carried away with players from other clubs, we watch highlights but it is different seeing them for 90mins week in and week out.

It's because the media spunk themselves over anyone that's young and English that shows any talent.

Baines got ripped because Hodgson played Rooney on the wing in the Italy game meaning he had no cover and it was 2 on 1 for the whole game. Ashley Cole in his prime would have struggled.

Jagielka lost Suarez once and got punished unfortunately. Not like they had shockers despite the way they were thrown under a bus.

Jags did nothing wrong with that at all, he neve lost Suarez, he knew exactly where he was, about 15 yards offside until a mammoth forehead got in the way for no reason whatsoever.

But yeah, agree with the rest.

Stones - Thought he had a solid Season.
Naismith - Put himself about well and scored vital goals.
Jagielka - Got his confidence back and put some good performances in, as well as scoring goals.

Jags did nothing wrong with that at all, he neve lost Suarez, he knew exactly where he was, about 15 yards offside until a mammoth forehead got in the way for no reason whatsoever.

But yeah, agree with the rest.
He lost him on the first goal. The second goal was totally Gerrard's fault but there was no way the media was going to go after him.

Stones - Thought he had a solid Season.
Naismith - Put himself about well and scored vital goals.
Jagielka - Got his confidence back and put some good performances in, as well as scoring goals.
Naismith?

745.gif

I tbh thought the thread was about 3 best players not most important. The two for me are very different.
Best being:
Baines
McCarthy
Stones

Most Important being:
Stones
McCarthy
Barkley
Lukaku

The best in my mind aren't the same ones that are the most important to us. Ross hasn't been anywhere near the best or his best this season, yet when he performed both this season and last, it coincided with our best games.Hence he's pretty important to us doing well as a team

Who was good? Every Liverpool player was diabolically bad, Rooney was average as was Cahill yet the media have rewritten history to say if only Hodgson had selected Terry and Cole we would have won the World Cup. The idiot Hodgson benched Wilshere and Barkley for Hendo and Lallana and picked Sterling and Sturridge over Rooney in his preferred position. The man was a kopite tool and no players should be judged with that muppet in charge.
I think he just took the easy way out and tried to pick the same team that almost one the premiership not realizing they where a one man team and that one man was Uruguayian.

Have to strongly disagree with that. Many people i speak to who support other clubs think he's failed to live up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.