Our next wide player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shandy will step up this season, I have no doubts about that.

We are going to be have to play him to be honest, with Osman having an op we'll only have Pienaar and Arteta. They are likely to pick up the odd injury here and there.

Up steps the flying Dutchman, he's back.;)

We are going to be have to play him to be honest, with Osman having an op we'll only have Pienaar and Arteta. They are likely to pick up the odd injury here and there.

How long is he out for this time?

Maybe if he impresses Davie he'll earn himself another contract. lol

How long is he out for this time?

Maybe if he impresses Davie he'll earn himself another contract. lol

He's not far`away supposedly, early October is his target.;)

I don't see the problem in using him when he's fit, I'd rather have him outwide than Baines/Valente/Baxter etc. The whole squad has to contribute this season, Van der Meyde included.

Would like to get a better look at Kightley from Wolves, seems very much a Davey signing

My mate is a Wolves fan and he says that Kightley and Banks are the proper shizzle, he keeps sending me you tube vids of their games and he reckons IF they dont get promoted they will have a massive fire sale. ;o. But they looking good atm, i know its early doors, but i can honestly see them getting promoted.

Agreed Toxteth.

He was easily one of our better players in preseason before he got hurt.

I see him contributing this year on the pitch in some fashion.

Agreed Toxteth.

He was easily one of our better players in preseason before he got hurt.

I see him contributing this year on the pitch in some fashion.

Sadly i dont, unless he ever gets fit and unless we have a massive injury crisis hopefully he will never pull on the blue shirt again. How many 2nd chances must this joker get?

Sadly i dont, unless he ever gets fit and unless we have a massive injury crisis hopefully he will never pull on the blue shirt again. How many 2nd chances must this joker get?

Though we were low in numbers, Moyes would have never played him in preseason if he thought he was out of chances.

Pre-season is normally the time you field a mixture of squad players and maybe blood a few youngsters, this clown has been with us since 2005 and has made 18 appearances, if he has any chances left with Moyes, he has none with me. He has talent and its a shame he feels the need to drink it away. Every1 has problems and i do feel for him, but sadly i support a football club, not a home for drunks and wasters.

I honestly hope he proves me wrong and gets himself fit, cos when hes on his game hes a joy to watch.

At the moment that doesn't bother me, he's part of this squad and I want everyone contributing.

Even if it's only 3-4 games this season when we are low on injuries, Moyes should use him instead of sticking someone like Neville/Baines/Valente/Baxter and messing up the system.

Don't get me wrong as far as I'm concerened he's gone at the end of the season but as of now he is an Everton player and we have a small squad. We are also light in the position he plays in.

Ideally i'd pick Ashley Young but that's never going to happen. (n)

Kightly from Wolves would be one as he's young got plenty of potential and would be well within our price range.

Also Valencia from Wigan would be a good signing in my opinion. He's quick, has good distribution and can finish well.

Status
Not open for further replies.