Our next wide player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats Jason Koumas up to these days!

Gaz can i be part of the Drethne birgade, i remember mate!

I would go for:

Downing
Obinna
Kightly
Barnes
Not so sure about Drenthe. Seems to have lost his way a bit at Real and is turning out to be like a little bit of a bighead. Great prospect though. However, I think Moyes will be trying for Obinna again in January, or the summer.

SWP on loan, since they reckon they are after sign ronaldo and others, he will soon be down the pecking order and since money doesnt matter the the dubai guys they will just get rid to the first coming offer.

Always liked Gamst Pedersen.

Marko Marin from Borussia Moenchengladbach's quality and they're sitting bottom 3 in the Bundesliga for now - definately worth a pop, he will 100% be at a bigger club next season.

Think it's more of him being thrown around in all the wrong positions by Newcastle...

One week he's at left-back, then left-wing, then he's on the right or central when Duff's fit, no doubt it'll change again once Gutierrez returns from injury, I've seen him playing the second striker role as well.

Speaking of, Gutierrez looked very impressive in his first couple of matches before he did his shoulder in, wonder if he'd be up for jumping ship already?!...

Someone young and with potential is key, they'll be cheaper than most wingers and won't demand to play week in week out. Giles Barnes, Michael Kightley and Victor Obinna would all be good choices.

Someone young and with potential is key, they'll be cheaper than most wingers and won't demand to play week in week out. Giles Barnes, Michael Kightley and Victor Obinna would all be good choices.

Snap mate, i like the title of this thread our next wide player i cant remember our last!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.