Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Are we now saying Maupay was a top quality player and it was a lack of coaching that meant he couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo and was the most gash player ive ever seen in an Everton shirt? Give over.
No I’m saying a good manager got a team with maupay in it 9th. While a lot of fans said there’s no way dyche can avoid relegation if he has to pick maupay every week. Surely it wasn’t that difficult to understand

That Dyche plays Branthwaite over Keane and Godfrey gives me some confidence, because i feel like Koeman, Allardyce, Benitez would not have taken a chance on a younger player. Patterson/Myko/Young selections and playing Garner on the wing were less impressive decisions, but then finally Garner has got space to play in the middle with Harrison, McNeil fit. I don't think we have many options for wide attackers at the moment.
I have faith in Dyche now, because he's managing do his best with what we've got. He might get us to top 10 this year - a massive achievement if it happens, and then if we have another year closer to top 6 then that's amazing progress. Then I'd assess whether he's got the pulling power and ability to take us even further. (and if there's money to match)

That Dyche plays Branthwaite over Keane and Godfrey gives me some confidence, because i feel like Koeman, Allardyce, Benitez would not have taken a chance on a younger player. Patterson/Myko/Young selections and playing Garner on the wing were less impressive decisions, but then finally Garner has got space to play in the middle with Harrison, McNeil fit. I don't think we have many options for wide attackers at the moment.
I have faith in Dyche now, because he's managing do his best with what we've got. He might get us to top 10 this year - a massive achievement if it happens, and then if we have another year closer to top 6 then that's amazing progress. Then I'd assess whether he's got the pulling power and ability to take us even further. (and if there's money to match)
lets see what you think after we play them in a couple of weeks...

Honestly? I’d leave Dyche in post.
I think he is very secure in his job tbh.

We have had a couple of poor performances but also we have had performances that deserved more than we got.
I think we will be safe from relegation this season and hopefully our wages will now be at a more sustainable level.

The first challenge is to stabilise the club so that relegation is not a constant threat and after that the next challenge will be to develop the team and that will be a different challenge for the manager but at present getting us to mid table security would be a good first step.

I think he is very secure in his job tbh.

We have had a couple of poor performances but also we have had performances that deserved more than we got.
I think we will be safe from relegation this season and hopefully our wages will now be at a more sustainable level.

The first challenge is to stabilise the club so that relegation is not a constant threat and after that the next challenge will be to develop the team and that will be a different challenge for the manager but at present getting us to mid table security would be a good first step.
I agree with most of this. The question is at the end of the season, do 777, or whoever it is in charge, stick with him as the choice to push on or do they gamble on someone else.

I honestly don’t know. I guess it depends on if Dyche's team is showing the potential to progress to the upper positions of the league by the end of this season.

Well yes, they are games I expect us to lose.

I know Moshiri was ridiculed for his expected defeat comment, but there is something in it for me.

Like I expect us to lose EVERY Away game.
I get that but when comes the point when we re not expected to lose? Maybe a decent manager?

I would say Liverpool expected loss
West Ham for me is not an expected loss and it should never be IMO.