Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Graham Potter to work his magic (no pun intended). He'll do well with a project like us
At the moment we're not a project and thats what people seem to be missing all we're trying to do is survive thats why they went for Dyche thats why the style doesn't matter all they're aiming for is survival and then go again with the same aim next year with a worse squad and no money and all the best youth gone. We need to face reality there is nothing to gain and a lot to lose for most managers coming here at the moment.

Im a fan of Potter and think if he finds the right situation he could do wonders, but I dont think thats us. Not only in relation to personnel but I think his media persona how he communicates. We have to admit we are a tough fanbase with pretty high expectations. I could see him be constantly putting out media fires. Its no knock on either us or him but I just dont think thats a personality fit.

Jesse Marsch probably
Considering ties to Redbull in 777 with Spors I honestly wouldnt be shocked if he was appointed if the takeover happens. Personality wise I could see him connecting, I just dont think hes a very good manager. If Redbull connections are likely there are other names I'd prefer, starting with Rangnick himself but also others. That said we cant kid that this is the most desirable job.

Im a fan of Potter and think if he finds the right situation he could do wonders, but I dont think thats us. Not only in relation to personnel but I think his media persona how he communicates. We have to admit we are a tough fanbase with pretty high expectations. I could see him be constantly putting out media fires. Its no knock on either us or him but I just dont think thats a personality fit.
Potter wouldn't come near us.
His reputation was soaring at Brighton, took a big hit at Chelsea and coming to Everton could finish him as a manager completely.

In any event, I think a lot of the praise for what was/is happening at Brighton needs to be shared by a few others.
Since GP left the club has further improved.