Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
The more I followed him, the more I like it. Probably the closest to José we could get atm, as he was his assistant playing way more attacking though. But doubt, he would leave a safe job for a club in a mess like Everton. See him further as Arteta when taking over Arsenal.

I've been told he has a lot of right to say in the club in general, lots of investments in the stadium, trainings ground etc are taking place. Has a good chance to be in prem with Ipswich next season. Probably only would leave for Spurs or United atm.

Ive been reading about him and he does have an interesting background and seems to be achieving alot at Ipswich

He or Amorim for me.

I hope 777 or whoever the owners are have a £100mil transfer budget to saveguard their investment + want to change manage to bring in a different style.

Ive been reading about him and he does have an interesting background and seems to be achieving alot at Ipswich

He or Amorim for me.

I hope 777 or whoever the owners are have a £100mil transfer budget to saveguard their investment + want to change manage to bring in a different style.
Will be the next RS manager by the looks of things. Also 777 can't rub 2 pennies together so you can forget the £100m transfer budget, it will be sell to buy.

He or Amorim for me.

Are we also selling £100m+ of players as I feel like you’re forgetting the two PSR charges we’ve just received.

Are we also selling £100m+ of players as I feel like you’re forgetting the two PSR charges we’ve just received.

If i could id be punting 15 of them.

We also would only need to sell £20mil worth of players to spend £100mil for the benefit of FFP.

Football should offer escapism, and there is nothing wrong with looking on the bright side.

But if you think Everton are anything other than at death's door then you are in denial. We have a debt of around £500m that we are accumulating interest at 10pc a year on.

We still need another 150m to finish the stadium, and even with our reduced costs are losing money day to day.

We might as well get Wayne Rooney in for the laugh. The entertainment industry that is the Premier League demands a suitably comical ending to the Everton tragedy.