Votes: 31 5.4%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 166 29.1%

• Total voters
hope to God that the beale rumours aren't true.

i'd rather keep dyche.
Wait what?

No way, the bloke couldn't succeed with Rangers with all their resources and a weaker (compared to previous years) Celtic. Gawd no. Say it aint so Peter, say it aint so!

Using Gueye to “close out matches” is a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The bloke is absolutely turgid. Can’t make a 5 yard pass to a teammate.
Yeah agree - he's started the season badly. Was always worried about his return given his game relies on legs and his age etc.

Someone that can get them to pass to our own players, I'm amazed some players can get to be professional when they can't pass a ball 20 yards.
Also, what ever happened to wingers getting to the byline and crossing it? it's all cut inside and float it in from the edge of the box. frustrating as hell.

Someone that can get them to pass to our own players, I'm amazed some players can get to be professional when they can't pass a ball 20 yards.
Also, what ever happened to wingers getting to the byline and crossing it? it's all cut inside and float it in from the edge of the box. frustrating as hell.
Thats the one thing i expected from Dyche especially as we have DCL and/or Beto.

We dont have FBs who overlap to create space for crosses from decent positions. (Or he doesnt allow or instruct them too)

Anyway ive found myself in a position where i would take any owner chairman and manager over Moshiri Kenwright and Dyche.

Feel like Potter's stock is still high enough he could get a more preferred job,, or that Everton's just too much of a poison chalice and only likely to plummet his reputation.

Can someone tell me more about Schumacher and the way he sets his teams up?

Carsley would be an exciting option

Feel like Potter's stock is still high enough he could get a more preferred job,, or that Everton's just too much of a poison chalice and only likely to plummet his reputation.

Depends if he wants a other prem club is not to many who would be looking at him. Do get what you mean is a massive risk him coming here. I did see somebody say another name glasner

Schumacher would set the team up something like this

Pickford

3 centre backs
Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Godfrey/Keane/ Mykolenco

2 inverted wing backs
Patterson and Young

2 holding midfielders

Garner and Onana ( I would hope )

2 attacking midfielders who give width

Harrison and McNei ( I presume )

Mobile centre forward

DCL.

It's a very unusual line up and apart from the 3 centre halves players interchange a lot.

Plymouth are a great watch but very suspect on transition.

With the way our finances currently are, it would have to be a manager who's out of work and would demand no compensation.

For that reason I could see it being Potter or Lopetegui.

I still think it's a moot point cause I don't see the club sacking Dyche until this takeover is completed at the very earliest.